“Great hotel - clean, comfortable, excellent price!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Fremont
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great hotel - clean, comfortable, excellent price!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

This was a very pleasant surprise! Nicely appointed rooms with all amenities , even better than we have found in much pricier hotels. Beds are comfortable, everything clean.
Nice breakfast buffet, indoor and outdoor pools. Staff is awesome - we came in late but were cordially greeted by Tori, and then well taken care of by Cheri the next morning. It is a little way off the highway - Rt. 69- not far-but just follow the signs - it's on the service road alongside Rt. 69. Would highly recommend - wish all our stays elsewhere had been as nice!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank KAREN S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Auburn, Washington
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This hotel is very clean, has comfortable beds and a good breakfast. The addition of a laundry room was very helpful. The evening staff was very helpful in finding a restaurant that was still open as we arrived rather late. We would definitely stay here if we were passing by again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Ohio
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I was out on business and just couldn't make it home. Comfort Inn is always my first choice and this was a great place to stay. The rooms were very clean and the hot breakfast was very good. I would stay at this hotel next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Havelock, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My first impression when I first entered was I wouldn't be able to afford such a nice place. But to my surprise the rate was reasonable, the staff super nice and informative about the local area and great places to enjoy a nice meal. The room was really clean and comfortable with plenty of amenities and the breakfast was another surprise not the usual coffee and Danish but eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, good coffee and other goodies. I will be sure to stop by every time I come to the area, Y'all have a customer for life.

Room Tip: rooms on first floor were really nice
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank pacman1126
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2013

We needed an inexpensive room to spend the night before picking up our puppy and driving home the next morning. This Comfort Inn was one of the few hotels close to our destination, and it couldn't have turned out to be a better choice.

Lovely hotel - staff was friendly, welcoming and extremely helpful. We inexperienced a maintenance issue immediately upon checking in; the faucet for our sink wouldn't work. The front desk easily and quickly moved us across the hall.

Like most hotels of this nature and price range, our beds were not the most comfortable (very soft.) But the rooms were well appointed and clean; bathroom was sparkling although small. Plenty of towels for the four of us. Our one issue with the room was that the sink/vanity was in the main area of the room and could not be closed off from the bed/living area.

We experienced no sound/noise issues during the night - but the manager had told us it was a very quiet week so not sure if more guests in the hotel might make it noisy...

Breakfast was delicious - fresh with a good variety and the staff kept everything clean and well-stocked.

Overall, we were very happy with our stay. For a good night's sleep and a place to freshen up, you can't beat it for the price.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk how many guests are there. If it's busy, request a room on the second floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
La Crosse
Reviewed 10 May 2013

This is not your typical Comfort Inn. Nothing comfortable here. No pillow top mattresses here, only rock hard mattresses. I actually slept on the pillows for a little comfort. Had little kids running up and down the hall all night until 3:30 AM. Front desk did nothing about it. Got up in the morning dead tired and showered and got ready for my long day. Went down to eat breakfast and there was a guy in the breakfast area that was maybe 400 pounds with no shirt on! Once again front desk did nothing, only took a picture with his cell phone and sent it to the manager. WHAT. Needless to say I lost my appetite. They did nothing for me. I will never stay there again. I would stay away from this Comfort Inn. I would sleep in my car first.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Dan P
Rock Island, Illinois
Reviewed 29 April 2013

It was a last minute stop for a few hours rest on the way to a gymnastics competition. I was taken aback by the beautiful decor immediately. Great sleep and nice breakfast. Friendly staff made a nice stay.

Room Tip: Pool at far end of hotel (most we've stayed at are in the middle) so a little walk. A little sup...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Quality Inn hotel in Fremont
Holiday Inn Express Fremont
Ramada Angola/Fremont Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier
Holiday Inn Express Kendalville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Coldwater

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!