“Excelent Service”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Fremont
Richwood, KY
“Excelent Service”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I want to start out by giving Major Kudos to the Breakfast staff! Apparently the Hotel sold out the night before with 2 busses arriving. The breakfast staff was on top of everything! nothing was out of stock and the hot food was hot and the cold food/drinks was cold. There was no room to sit in the breakfast area so we ate in our room.When I went out for seconds all was there and ready for me. (This would have wiped many hotels out). Now for the Room, I was greeted as an IHG member and treated accordingly. The bed was soft and comfortable, The room was spotless, I couldn't expect anything more. This is a pet friendly hotel, and they treat your pet as if it was there own. Great job

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank tlogsdon
Sherrill S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this review, 8 September 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express- Fremont. We will see you the next time your are into the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
LI NY
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stopped overnight on our way to Michagan. Hotel is right next to outlets,if you are into that. We didn't go to them. We did drive alittle & went to a Walmart & another store .I think it was Meiger.Like a Fred Meyer if you know them,maybe not as many items.But I picked up a few things.Anyway hotel was very nice. Had cookies when we got there.( Not that we need them)Bed was comfortable.Standard room. The only thing I wish they would have had was a refg.But we could deal with it for one nite. Breakfast was your usual. We've been to so many so for us it needs something extra to excite us.Anyway decent hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your comments, we are glad you enjoyed your stay while here in Fremont.
We hope to see you again in the future.
Oak Park, Illinois
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Over a year ago, I was driving through Fremont, IN when I began having technical problems with my cell phone and needed to stop somewhere to fix the problem. I was on my way to another HIE about an hour away, but didn't want to wait to make a call and try to fix my phone in a parking lot so I pulled over at this hotel. I told the woman working the desk (Linda) that I was actually on my way to another HIE over an hour away and that I just wanted to sit on the couch and fix my phone if she didn't mind. She could not have been more kind or welcoming. She even helped me to get some tea and a snack and encouraged me to sit as long as I needed to. And I was not even staying there!! I always meant to call and tell the manager so I held on to her name in my wallet for months--today I pulled it out and thought a Trip Advisor report was an even better way to let Linda and HIE know that as a very frequent traveler, this type of hospitality is more than appreciated. Thanks, Linda!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank victoriasmother
Thank you for your kind comments! I hope at some time you will choose to stay here in Fremont on your travels.
Albany, New York
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Traveling back from Colorado, many night in Hotels. This was a good one. Clean, attentive staff, Everything we needed plus cookies and milk, popcorn complimentary. Next door to factory outlets for shopping.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Maxmandy
North Royalton, Ohio
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Love, love, love this hotel...it always feels like we are coming home! Hotel staff is like family. Special thanks to Danielle at the front desk, Mary and Tanya in housekeeping and Shirley at breakfast. We can't wait to visit again! Mitch "Stu" and Julie Myers

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank julieatthebeach822
Fort Wayne
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Holiday inn Freemont.Room was clean and quiet. Price was excellent and very close to Toledo . Free wireless internet signal was strong. and never dropped. Great value great service great price.. We will stay here again! Manager owner was super friendly and accomadating. I look forward to staying again this Holiday season when I go back to see my friend.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank 007VisitorFortWayne
Sherrill S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express- Fremont. We will look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Stayed in this Holiday Inn Express location in late Sept 2013. The hotel was fine, but I don't think it is deserving of the 4.5-star average rating overall it received from other travelers. We stayed in a first floor room, and I was unnerved when I discovered that the window was closed, but it was unlocked. This is a safety issue that the hotel should always check, but clearly did not. The ice machine ran out completely, which is not a good thing. But on the plus side, the woman manning the breakfast area (I believe her name was Bernadette) went and found an ice machine somewhere that was working and brought us back 2 bags of ice -- that was great service and definitely deserving of kudos. For the breakfast, the eggs were better than expected (delicious and fluffy), but the fruit selection was very limited (they only served whole apples and whole bananas, which are not easy to eat when trying to get a quick breakfast). Final comment is that there are not many places to eat dinner nearby -- one must drive 10-15 minutes away (this is not the hotel's fault, but does factor into the enjoyment of staying here).

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear aqualoaf,

Thank you for your detailed review. It is good to know our hotel staff was able to assist you with your needs immediately. Clean, spacious rooms and helpful, friendly service are a hotel’s highest priorities. It is of great concern that you were felt unsafe due to the window and received poor breakfast quality during your stay with us. Your feedback will be addressed with the appropriate department to ensure we are providing the best stay for guests at all times.

We appreciate your feedback and if your travel brings you to the area in the future, we hope you give us another chance.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Quality Inn hotel in Fremont
Ramada Angola/Fremont Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier
Best Western Plus Howe Inn
Holiday Inn Express Kendalville
Hampton Inn Coldwater
Hampton Inn Coldwater
#1 of 6 in Coldwater

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fremont? Share your experiences!