“Decent wings and pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/bubbas-pizza-inc-fremont
“Decent wings and pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Decent wings and pizza at an average price, they have some unique items too like gooey dough balls you gotta try, if you are staying around the outlet malls its the closest best option for non fast food.

• Visited August 2013

Chicago
“Bubba's is definitely worth a stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

My family has been to Bubba's a number of times and we keep coming back. It's a tiny pizza place in the middle of the Outlet Mall at the intersection of Interstates 90 and 69 in Fremont, Indiana (northeast corner).

The food:
Good all around. The kids menu was great. Lots of options, good portions, and cheap.
The pizza wasn't world-class (being a Chicago pizza snob), but we had no complaints. Tasty. Plenty of options and fresh.
There were salads and sandwiches and appetizers. It's certainly more than just a pizza place.

The customer service:
Top notch.
Last year, during a family reunion weekend, we stopped there and they went above and beyond to make room, to make us comfortable, and happy.
This year, we were driving along I-90 in Ohio on the way to Chicago and called an hour ahead. We ordered a complete meal and asked that it be ready when we arrived. No problem. We didn't have to prepay and we didn't have to wait. We pulled off the highway, drove the 1/4 mile to Bubba's and sat down. The food was out within 5 minutes. It was hot and delicious. They even gave me a refill to go.

If you're in NE Indiana either stopping at Pokagon State Park (5 minutes away) or driving through on either I-90 or I-69, I'd recommend you stop in. You'll be happy you did.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ultane
“Good food if you can get it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

First the layout of the resturant causes problems. Two different dining areas and carry out orders all funnel to one spot. Creates a mass of people with no order or ability to tell who is waiting on what.

After I finally made it to the register, found out that my order never made it to the kitchen. Was appologized to by the cashier but no effort was made to get my food made or offer any compensation. Left hungry and angry. Called back and spoke with manager and had some resolution.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank woosusan
Washington, United Kingdom
“Average all round”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

Dined in here as it was close to the hotel I was staying in. Everything about this place was just average. Decor, average. Service, average. Food, average. Would I go back? Probably not.

• Visited June 2013
Hanover, Canada
“Great spot for lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

We stopped here for lunch and it we received lots of food for the value that we paid I had the taco pizza and it was filling!

Visited April 2013