“Slice was nice”
Review of Pluto's Pizzeria

Pluto's Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Pluto's Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 29 Restaurants in French Lick
Price range: US$4 - US$45
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in Pluto's Alley underneath the Spa at French Lick Springs Hotel, Pluto's Pizzeria offers a variety of homemade calzones, stromboli and pizza served whole or by the slice. In the hotel's heyday the Pluto bar served hot or cold Pluto water piped directly from the spring. Guests at the hotel were encouraged to drink the water praised for its seemingly limitless health benefits.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Price was very reasonable for a resort restaurant. I had a slice of pepperoni pizza for $4 and it was very good.

1  Thank 92ncca

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stopped in for a quick bite when visiting the French Lick Resort. Getting to this little place is fun, through the tunnel, past the bowling alley, and finally to Pluto's. I got the New York Style and hubs opted for the deep dish. Both were served hot, and very tasty. My sauce and crust were both very good, as was the hubs deep dish. It was a wee bit pricey, but you did not feel like you were getting ripped off. There is just something about this little place that makes you want to sit and enjoy the chef, the history, and of course, the bowling alley!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

It is convenient for the hotel guests but a bit pricy for the quality. Was okay pizza but could have been less greasy. The same person running the pizzeria also ran the bowling alley.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This is just a small pizza place off of the arcade and bowling alley at the resort - no steaks just pizza, breadsticks, stroms, etc. We have eaten here before but it's been a few years. Used to get what they called a "slot dog" before our pizza was ready but they have taken it off the menu - disappointing. We love the pizza (always have) we always eat it right after swimming and we are usually starving. This time we got breadsticks and "The Hoosier" which has pepperoni and sausage and we added black olives. It was awesome! I watched them make it so there's no way it was frozen. My only complaints are that it is a pretty pricey pizza place and the unsweetened ice tea we ordered had no taste to it whatsoever (I usually love the brand they serve)and with those prices they only allow one refill! Staff was mostly friendly but a bit agitated I guess because we got there at like 11 and because we asked for change which required them to sign a paper to open the cash register. The gentleman that made our pizza was the most friendly - wish I'd gotten names. Overall it was a pretty good experience though. Will return!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The pizza was average. I was staying at the hotel and it was convenient. It was open late and near the arcade for the kids.