“Nice Little Shop”

Got a photo?
Add it.
French Lick Coffee Beanery & Ice Creamery
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Love that the resort has this place! Very convenient, love the ice cream and the coffee!! It is so nice the snacks & food they carry, everything from muffins, to ready to go sandwiches!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Ice Cream and service was good. Little more pricey than 31 flavors. Not as many choices. Need more tables and chairs in the area.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Wonderful people, great coffee and fantastic ice cream. If you are in French Lick, IN. Stop in and pay them a visit.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

The French Lick Beanery & Ice Creamery is actually a sweet little shop located at the corner of Maple & College. It's not in or affiliated with the Resort. They have an awesome candy counter now and make different espresso drinks too. Nice selection of salsas and sauces, as well. They usually do a lunch special--homemade soups/sandwiches, etc. Locally owned!

1  Thank ichabod49
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My husband and I stayed in the French Lick Resort this weekend. After being at the pool and hot tub we decided to go get some ice cream at the "Scoops Creamery". When you approach the shop, there are two little cafe style tables out in the hall for you to sit and enjoy your desserts, coffees etc.. We walked in it was a cute little shop with small spaces and big prices. Granted, i understand being in a resort that prices are going to be greater. The coffee smelled wonderful and they did have muffins, scones, and other desserts such as cheesecake and brownies and bagged snacks available. We walk up to the "ice cream counter" and look in to the freezer and see about 8 or 9 Eddy's brand ice cream drums. Hmmm.... Not to exciting. Butter Pecan, Almond Praline, Strawberry swirl, Chocolate Chip, and a few other traditional ice cream flavors. I settled on a scoop of the Butter Pecan in a waffle cone and my adorable husband decided to get a butter pecan ice cream sundae. The girl informed us that they were out hot fudge. :/ She said they had chocolate syrup. He hesitated, but then agreed, and they fixed out selections. Our bill was pennies under $10.00 and we headed for our room. While my ice cream was fine, my husband stated his sundae's chocolate syrup tasted funny. Not quite right.. He didn't even finish his sundae, which is NOT like my husband. I can't say i would visit the creamery again unless they changed up a few things. This is definitely no Cold Stone!!!