I come here every few years for business and/or pleasure. The place had a HUGE overhaul a few years ago when they added the casino & event center. Overall it appears to be upgraded. I don't gamble so the casino does not interest me. New trails added very nice and great tennis and golf facilities. Unfortunately when they renovated they lost a lot of the turn of the century charm. They moved and replaced a great outdoor pool area that has lost most of its charm and they cut down alot of trees which makes the place feel exposed. Room was nice but small also had old style TV. Stay away from the steak house in the hotel. High prices bad service and mediocre food. Oh yeah, my cell phone is a Sprint and I had no cell phone service at all. But the people with iphones had no problem. Overall, still worth the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, TravelClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort