Our first visit was last weekend. Love the layout of both properties (West Baden). Great architecture and history.
Friendly and helpful staff. Our entire party commented time and again how impressed we were.
Convenient shuttles that take you to either property or up to Hagen's restaurant (located at a high end golf course about a couple miles away). All shuttles free.
Spent time at a craft fair going on across the street. Walked the town and checked out different shops. Hit the winery for a couple bottles.
Food choices were limited on site.
Really enjoyed a relaxed weekend. 2 days here was plenty, but I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TravelClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort