I spent a weekend here for a girfriends birthday celebration. The renovation is stunning and the rooms are nicely renovated. Yes, the rooms may be a bit small but there is no reason to dwell in your room at this resort. We enjoyed a spa day, a day by the pool and an evening out for dinner. The live music everywhere was a pleasant surprise. Sitting and rocking on the massive from porch with a glass of wine which a piano was playing was pure heaven for us. French Lick is a step back in time. We enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelClick, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort