This was my first time stay at this resort, notice was. Out of all resorts from the west coast to east by far the most outstanding ever. The Hospitality from all the staff, cleaning teams, bellhops and Mr JR made our stay the best ever. We stay at the Peabody in Memphis three to four times a year and will now be staying less. Thank you French Lick Resort for the best getaway ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelClick, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort