We loved it. Beautiful hotel and surroundings. Signed up for the carriage ride that picked us up outside the hotel. Walking distance or shuttle trip to the casino. Spa very nice. Great place to take kids if you wish. Road on the train that took us on a adventure with acting cowboys that robbed the train on horseback. Lots of if fun Nice get-a-way. Will definitely do a trip here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort