We went to French Lick resort to attend the Hudson Essex Terraplane auto club nationals. I had never really heard of the resort and did not know what to expect. We found the property clean and well maintained. The resort is very old but has been updated well without losing all the 1900 era look. Our room was smaller, clean with a good size bathroom. The staff helped us many times in getting us to and from the show grounds, hotel and meeting areas. There is a small casino on grounds, nice looking...but I don't gamble really so all I can say. Overall we were more than pleased, had a great time and would go back if we needed to. Town is nice too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort