Was really pleasantly surprised by the amount to do here. The staff was very helpful. There was some degree of stepping back in time with the decor and live music. Was a nice touch. There was stuff for kids to do. There was 2 pools, decent size. They have a small family friendly bowling alley. The arcade was fairly small. A number of different restaurants. Also a number of restaurants in a very short walking distance. I was slightly less impressed by the casino. Was nice but I thought the winnings were in general lower compared to other places I've been. I've also stayed at West Baden. Both are amazingly beautiful hotels. For a romantic getaway I'd choose West Baden. On the other hand if traveling with more family I'd pick French Lick Resort. Both are great places that I'd stay at again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort