I came here because of the casino. I love the slot machines. I've been to several casinos all over the country and these are the "tightest" slots in the country. I really love the Wheel of Fortune slots. I'll play them for hours. The quarter and dollar versions. At least I'd play them for hours at other casinos. The whole theory behind the game is to get the "SPIN" to show up in the third line. Then you can spin the wheel for money anywhere from 20 to 1000 credits. (Dollars or Quarters) I got the SPIN about 30 times and not once did I ever win over 75 (quarters that time). On the dollar slot it never hit over 40 (dollars). I decided to watch others play and the wheel never gave anyone over 75 (quarters) or 50 (dollars). All in all I tried over 30 different slot machines. It seemed like they were all programmed to give you a small win and then whittle your money away. I talked to several people who said the same thing. The only person I talked to that had anything good to say about the slots was an elderly lady who was "over the moon" that she had won $20 on the penny slots. I was happy for her too. As for myself, after four hours I was down over $600. I knew I was beaten and left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelClick and Agoda so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort