Just returned form two days at the Resort. Spectacular. Beautiful lobby, very nice rooms, and reasonably priced. GREAT golf course. One of a kind. You can see th entire course from the club house. Beautiful rolling hills.
Good food...if not great. A large casino although I did not visit it.
AND, best of all, an adjacent hotel that is comonly owned that is the most unique building in America. West Baden Hotel. You've got to see it to belive it. Huge round lobby. Round building.
I will go again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelClick and Agoda so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort