“First time , great food , good services ! Yes we will be back agin !”
Review of J's Breakfast Club

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
J's Breakfast Club
Ranked #11 of 91 Restaurants in Gary
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great breakfast , I had shrimp and grits ( loved them ) hard to find in NW Indiana wife had the French toast ,. She said it was good , service was great Will go back for breakfast, or lunch ! Also will try Soul Food Sunday .

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Have visited several Sunday's in 2017 and the first Sunday in 2018 with friends and spouse. The food is very good and worth numerous visits.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I do not eat catfish often, but when I do, J's is the place! Starting with their tasty pancakes, which my four- year- old daughter adores, to the skillets that are my wife's go- to selection, to the variety of choice side dishes, I have yet to leave with less than a full tummy. I meant to take a picture of today’s meals, but that corn meal lured me in before I could stop myself - SORRY!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting up with some friends at J's Breakfast Club. The restaurant is located on 36th and Broadway, not far from IUN. Looking at the front of the building is sort of deceiving, but once you walk inside it is very quaint and cute. There was a guy in the restaurant painting pictures and you can play chess in there too.

There was no wait and the hostess was very friendly and polite. The menu is reasonably priced, the plates are well portioned, and the food was delicious. I had the deluxe breakfast which included catfish fillets, wheat toast, 2 eggs, and 3 fried green tomatoes.

My friends and I will definitely be returning to this establishment for future breakfasts and brunches.

Been to J's Breakfast Club? Share your experiences!