“I've stayed here before and plan to stay here again when in...”
Review of Super 8 Goshen

Super 8 Goshen
Super 8 Goshen
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Goshen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Phoenix
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This must be the oldest Days Inn in the states and has never been renovated. The housekeeping was also bad. Who would put a twin size flat bottom sheet on a queen size bed? The linens weren't as good as the ones I use to wash my car. Sorry, but I can't gloss over how bad it was. I had planned a three night stay but checked out the next morning and didn't venture to try to breakfast. I won't be back.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 Thank Sylvia L
Anderson
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This was, by far, one of the worse motels we have ever stayed in. We ended up staying in 2 rooms during our stay and never toilet flushed properly. In one of the sinks we found that the stopper didn't operate and I had to get under the sink and fix it myself so my wife could remove and clean her contact lenses. In the other room we found a blood spot on the floor in the bathroom. The beds in both rooms were as hard as sleeping on the floor causes my wife horrible sciatica problems, thus ruining our mini-vacation stay because she couldn't walk without horrible pain shooting up and down her legs. We found breakfast to be something we could not eat because I am a diabetic and all that was provided were horrible loads of carbs so we had to spend extra each day for eating breakfast in a restaurant.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Richard L

Travellers are raving about these Goshen hotels

Sugarcreek, Ohio
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The beds are a little hard and the pillows are small. The room was relatively clean. I've stayed before and probably will again since the other places in town are more money. The wifi is fast and the front desk lady is nice. The owners live right there and run the hotel themselves so the service is pretty good. Breakfast is pretty minimal but there's a great place to eat right up the road at the Lux Cafe. All in all not a bad place to stay if you just want a bed for a night or two.

• Stayed September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goshen
Quality Inn & Suites
Brook Pointe Inn
Brook Pointe Inn
#2 of 2 in Syracuse
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart

Been to Super 8 Goshen? Share your experiences!