“Tad Pricey, but decent pizza”
Review of Il Forno - CLOSED

Il Forno
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 20 February 2013

They are overall a bit pricey but it is good food. The last time we were there the portion sizes were a bit small for the price. It is worth the meal though.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Visited using a Groupon and was satisfied. with the pizza and other Italian foods but have not been back since. Ambiance is average and was crowded when we were there.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

I love Il Forno's pizza. Sometimes I think about ordering something else off the menu, but I generally end up ordering the pizza because I don't want to pass it up.

Reviewed 17 September 2011

This review is for takeout pizza - not the restaurant.

The pizza was nothing outstanding, even less than average. The crust was chewy and they were very skimpy on the toppings. Not sure if they skimped because it was a takeout and they knew the waitress wouldn't get complaints or if the pizza is always that way.

I was very disappointed especially after seeing so many good reviews. Maybe I got them on a bad night.

Reviewed 15 March 2010

If you want real pizza and Italian specialty dishes, this is the place. Pizza is simple and delicious, with a brick oven crust. Good service and a family atmosphere. They also have a great back room that can be reserved for larger groups. We have our annual office party there and it is great.

1  Thank breaker19Goshen