Quality Inn & Suites
US$102
US$97
US$128
US$82
Best Western Inn(Goshen)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$96
Day Light Inn(Elkhart)
US$63
US$60
Red Roof Inn - Elkhart(Elkhart)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$67
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskhot tuboutdoor poolnext morningbare minimumamazing breakfastnice stayan average hotelolder hotelother hotelswould stay here againbreakfast roomi highly recommend this hotelconvenient locationvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is not a typical Courtyard. When all the others were upgraded, this one was not. It has an indoor/outdoor pool, which is nice. Unfortunately the rooms above this area smell strongly of chlorine. It also has no elevator, so guests must schlep their lugguge up the stairs to reach second floor rooms. The rooms themselves are clean and reasonably well-appointed. It's not a bad hotel considering the limited options in the area, but not a "real" Courtyard. In fact, the last time I stayed here, an employee told me they were being converted to a Quality Inn. This would explain the lack of upgrades, as Marriott apparenly has had plans to divest this location. Too bad, as it's the only Marriott in the Goshen/Elkhart area.

Room Tip: Don't accept a room over the pool!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Spent an extended weekend while visiting the university and attending a football game. Hotel was conveniently located away from traffic and crowds on game day, yet not too far away. The property was very clean, and the staff were very accessible and helpful, recommending restaurants, places to visit, etc. Would stay here again if in the area.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed one evening of a three night stay, on ND move in weekend. It was 50 mins away from campus, but I wanted to "test stay" for a possible football weekend stay in future. Glad that I did, as we checked out the following night. The 50 min ride on paper, didn't seem far, but it felt like we were driving out of state, away from campus, much of which on dark interstate highway. The area around hotel won't impress. There are a few places to eat, but all average at best. People are friendly, but I've found most of Indiana has friendly people. The room was clean, but pillows felt "empty"...like three feathers in each. The AC cooled the room but didn't remove humidity, so I felt "damp"..in the clothes I slept in and the sheet covering the bed. The bed itself, on second floor, was terrible. We stay at Marriott's all the time, all categories, and no matter the cost, the bed typically is something you can rely on to a degree, based on cost you pay. This bed was a box spring. We were told that we would receive a discount off of the breakfast that is offered, but I was surprised there was a charge, when so many other Marriott's in this brand category, provide complimentary. We had a SUV full of dorm supplies for move in and left it parked overnight in the lot. While the area does not appear to be high crime, it falls short of feeling like you don't have to wonder at all about the items in your car. In summary, the length of the drive from campus (which they detail, so it wasn't a surprise...) the bed discomfort, the super thin pillow, and feeling moist in room from lack of dehumidifyer in AC, made our decision easier...to check out following day. My wife said, you do get what you pay for and while we checked into another Marriott (Residents in) 8 mins away from campus, for $35 more a night, I felt every penny was worth it. King sized beds and pillows, fatastic area around campus, higher end eateries...and FREE breakfast, MORE than made up the difference. The Courtyard Goshen had nice staff and was clean, but I found it to have enough that annoyed more than comforted, to listen to my family, and check out after one night.

Room Tip: I don't believe there is an elevator, so you may want to request a room on the 1st floor rather than having to take steps up to second. If there is an elevator, front desk watched me haul 4 suitcases up series of steps, so either way, no bueno.
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This hotel is easily located right on Lincolnway East and beautiful in appearance. With a highly attractive exterior - this location is warm, welcoming, and very highly maintained.

The grounds are clean and free of debris. Ample parking is available for guests, and the spaces are clearly marked. The landscaping is warm and beautiful.

Upon entry we were greeted by the front desk staff who gave us direct eye contact and a sincere greeting. It was easy to check in, and the staff not only indicated the room but provided instructions to it as well as the amenities which the hotel had to offer including breakfast and a pool area.

The room was organized, clean, and very fresh smelling upon entry. Linens were crisp and white so you could measure the cleanliness (they were perfect), pillows were light and fluffy, a desk and chair was provided for work along with some electrical outlets to keep your items charged. A very large flat screen television was properly functioning and offered a guide as well as many cable channels for viewing. The water flow in the bathroom was comfortable and we never ran out of hot water.

The pool area was exceptional. They offered a hot tub which had extremely clean and clear water in it at the appropriate temperature with an automatic dial to turn it on for up to fifteen minutes. The pool water was a very comfortable temperature level and you could swim through a small channel from the indoors to the outdoors which made it very unique. All of the lights in the pool were properly functioning at night and all safety measures seemed to be in place.

The proximity to several dining establishments was excellent as well as other shopping.

I highly recommend this hotel for business, couples, families with children, friends, or solo. It had everything we could have wanted including a small store for incidentals. Breakfast is offered for an additional fee and is not included in the stay.

2  Thank Christine H
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My husband and I were stayed in one of the King Whirlpool suites for our 28th anniversary and it was wonderful. The hotel is very clean and the staff was great. There was a mix up in our room and they kindly discounted our suite and gave us the breakfast for free. The breakfast was excellent and we would have enjoyed it even if we had to pay. Everyone was very nice and friendly. We didn't use the pool or hot tub but saw a lot of other people enjoying them. The outside courtyard was very pretty. We will definitely be back for another weekend stay. I left my jacket and they are graciously mailing it back to me. Thanks Stacy.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple