“Have to agree- both best pizza AND inconsistent”
Review of Humble Pie - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Humble Pie
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Humble Pie has become one of our favorites in Greencastle. One of the newest locally owned restaurants and among the best. Besides all the typical pizza toppings a person would normally find, Humble Pie has interesting selection of non-typical topping such as artichoke hearts, roasted almonds, fresh basil, capers, and several cheeses e.g. Asiago, blue cheese, feta, goat cheese, etc. Also all of their pizzas and sandwiches are homemade. Check them out.
Greencastle, Indiana
“Have to agree- both best pizza AND inconsistent”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I would have given five blobs until tonight. A couple of weeks ago I tried to order strombolis and they were out of bread. I know they make their own, but geez!!
Tonight, the same thing!! What the heck; I'll call you back.
So we called back for calzones. They are great. And, as others have said, the greenery inside is fresh stuff. Okay. We get to sausage and hear, "we're out of sausage." WHAT!?!?!? A pizza place out of sausage?
It's strombolis from Pizza King tonight. Waaaaaa!!!

Get it together.

• Visited August 2012

Indy
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

We have had several pizzas from here and while they were good, they were not consistent. I don't mind some fluctuation but totally different is a totally different story. My suggestion would be to try something different each time and you will not be disappointed. Be sure to order the stuffed breadsticks as they are very good.

• Visited October 2011
Port St. Joe
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza in Greencastle”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Very generous toppings, unique taste. I have loved everything I have ordered.

1 Thank amandareeddorsett
Carrollton, Georgia
“This is the BEST!”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

OK, this is what pizza is suppose to be......went up home for a visit and tried this pizza..... this little place has it going on.....hope they stay around for a long time, this old town needs some good eating places

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank GW1117
“Fresh toppings”
Reviewed 24 October 2011

The pizzas are huge, and they are great on giving you fresh toppings and cheese. The cheese is so good too! I love this place! It's the best pizza I have ever had! We order a lot. I like the bread sticks too.