Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Greenfield
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Greenfield
Forest, Virginia
“GREAT!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. We had two rooms. Room was very nice and spacious. Value was extremely good. I was in town unexpectedly for a funeral and the staff were very kind, courteous and accommodating. I asked for different pillows and the front desk lady was at my room within minutes. Breakfast was good as well. Cookies at night when you walked in the front door.
If I’m ever in Greenfield IN again, I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Julie M
Vicki2458, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Greenfield, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel and your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay if you are ever in Greenfield IN again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Oregon, Wisconsin
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel - it was ok- clean and the front desk was friendly, Nothing too outstanding and met my needs. The breakfast has been going down hill- used to be eggs and a meat and also sausage gravy and biscuits and now it is like only 1 - of course there is cereal and juice but it is nice to have a hot breakfast. Holiday Day Inn Express is much better.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the “Be Our Guest” Breakfast. Our goal is to ensure fresh food is provided and that each item is available for all of our guests. Your review gives us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service.
Pawnee, Illinois
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stayed here for one night, on our way thru to Baltimore. This one reminded me why I choose Country Inn & Suites!!!! :o) I take medication each night, with which needs to be taken with milk. Not really wanting to get out (it was late), I called the front desk to see if they had any milk that I could purchase (I told her that I needed it so I could take medication). The gal advised me that they did not have a "store", but that she could get some milk from the breakfast bar & bring it to me. She advised me that his generally was a "no-no", but was more than happy to help. She arrived at our door moments later, with a glass of cold milk in hand!! We offered her a small tip, to which she politely declined with a smile & said "have a good evening". Thanks Country Inn & Suites, for amazing, positive customer service!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank KATHLEEN C
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your hotel stay with our hotel. We look forward to your next stay. Thank you for your nice comments about our staff members
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Used the hotel as an overnight stop as travelling back to Chicago from Nashville, was pleasantly surprised at the value of the hotel, not too far from Indianapolis itself and hotel staff were extremely pleasant and helpful, without being too overbearing, room was better than expecting.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David A
Vicki2458, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Greenfield, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed We look forward to your next stay. Your comments are appreciated
Mount Washington, Kentucky
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Checked in on a Friday for one night. Was a great place to stay and was very clean and staff was friendly. Great free breakfast with hot and cold food. The only negative I have on this motel was that it was a little noisy. We were near the front on the first floor and I could here the people down where they had the breakfast bar. Through the night I could here people closing their doors and talking while walking down the hallway. I could also here the traffic some on the road going past the motel.

Over all this was a great place to stay and worth the money. I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I would recommend getting a room away from the breakfast/lobby area due to noises.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kyicekat
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed Sorry about the noise issues thank you for your wonderful comments. We look forward to your next stay.
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

My best friend and I travel often and are always looking for decent hotels at an equally decent price -- This was definitely both!

Staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were spacious and clean. The hotel is close to pretty much anything you're looking for and the check in/check out hours are ideal.

Breakfast consisted of eggs, biscuits, bagels, sausage, cereals, waffle maker and all of the essential breakfast beverages... mind you, breakfasts aren't included at as many hotels as in the past so this was definitely a nice perk!

The bed wasn't particularly amazing but the pillows were sooo comfortable, I wanted to take one home! I come to Indy at least once a year and would definitely stay at this hotel again. It's affordable, clean, and everything worked fine during my stay... it exceeded my expectations given the price point and SOME pre-read reviews.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Razacla
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed breakfast and the hotel. your comments were wonderful. We look forward to your next stay.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Checked in on Saturday September 28, in room jacuzzi was cracked/ broke, telephone didn't work and room smelled of smoke, disgusting to say the least. Don't bother wasting your time or gas on this place.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Vicki2458, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Greenfield, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenfield
Super 8 Greenfield
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#6 of 7 in Greenfield
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Greenfield? Share your experiences!