“MOD Aaron rocks”

Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Greenfield
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 30 June 2013

The facility itself is very nice. But what made the visit outstanding was the manager on duty Aaron. He is completely guest oriented and was all over the place handling everything. There were also 2 women on duty and they both interrupted Aaron constantly to ask him how to do their jobs. Aaron is definitely a valuable employee and I hope he is greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Deb I, Sr.Vice President at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

This summer so far has been very busy and I must say Aaron has stepped up to the task of handling our afternoon and evening shift. We have had some staff in training and the best time to train is when it is busy.
It is nice to read a genuine great comment from a guest on Trip Advisor. As I have said before travelers read Trip Advisor to locate the best place to stay. In our age of technology your comments will tell prospective customers the best place to stay instantaneously. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and that we have a great employee on board in Aaron!!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

motel is clean, atleast the room i had. didnt notice an elevator so you have to carry your stuff up to the 2nd floor. the time i stayed here there were several large dogs staying also. its fine for the owners of the dogs, but they stand in front of the entrance ways talking. i like dogs but i dont want to be greeted by them everytime i want to go out or come in(dont want them pissing on my car either). breakfast is the same as others with a decent view. i recommend the bob evans for dinner, its in the same parking lot, just a short walk.

Room Tip: get 1st floor as i didnt notice any elevator
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I had to come to Indiana for cdl training for over month. Being over700 miles away from home it wad a pleasure to stay at the Quality Inn in Greenfield. The rooms are pleasant and comfortable. The staff has been extremely helpfully and friendly. They made it easier being away from home. It is also located right off I70 and is within short walking of great restaurants and shopping. If you are in the area and need a place to stay....I strongly recommend this Inn!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Deb I, Vice President at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

I have been assisting at the hotel while some staff are in transition and I have to say the students have been great. It is a pleasure to know that some feel that way also. Most of our guests are usually very short stays and we don't get to know them that well. But the students have been with us for several weeks and they are like family.
Thank you for letting us know that you feel "at home".

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE. My husband and I rolled in late last night and asked for a room. There was a pizza box lid on top of the tv armoir and a leftover bar of soap above the shower that we didn't discover until this morning. This morning when I tried to shower, IT DIDN'T WORK! After calling the front desk I was instructed to pick up keys to another room so that we could utilize the shower. This was NOT the first time occupants of room 151 had to do this! We will NEVER stay in another Quality Inn...WORST PLACE EVER!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Betty W
GM_Greenfield_IN, Vice President at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the poor exerience you had on your recent visit. As you can see from our hotel Trip Advisor reivews, your stay is not typical.
In checking Room 151 shower it does have a very unique shower setup which does take some technical experience to operate. You are correct and this is not the first time people have had difficulty operating this shower handle.
I am having maintenance take care of changing over to a more simple operating shower handle. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Trip Advisor comments are read by many and this venue is important to keep updated on. I read all comments daily.

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

We spent two nights and enjoyed them. Room was clean, well maintained. The staff was great. This is an old building and they said they were going to remodel and upgrade but we never felt that worn out atmosphere some older places have.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Our team does love to read our Trip Advisor comments on a daily basis. Everyone checks them to see what we have done and what we could have done better!!!
Now and then there is a negative, but it is great to see the many happy customers we have visit us. Many tell us they have been returning for years.
We look forward to serving you again, hopefully in the very near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Very clean and comfortable. Staff was excellent and breakfast was good. Small but nice outdoor pool.Convenient location. The only thing I didn't like was the side entrance was constantly propped open with a towel -my guess people too lazy to use key card when at the pool and out to smoke which is a safety concern for me especially so close to the interstate, but we were on the 2nd floor so not as if we were right next to it. Would stay there again but only on 2nd floor.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I would not recommend staying here! The place is dirty and disgusting and smelled! There was a film of dust on everything! Air conditioner tabs had a layer of what I would say combined dirt and grease. Food and coffee were deplorable! The handles on the chair at the desk was sticky. I couldn't wait to get out of that place!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenfield
Super 8 Greenfield
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#6 of 7 in Greenfield
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East-Post Drive
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East-...
#123 of 185 in Indianapolis

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield? Share your experiences!