Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield
US$121
US$116
Super 8 Greenfield(Greenfield)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$72
US$66
US$69
US$63
All reviewsroom was cleanbob evansking suitewould stay againthe staff was greatnice staygreat roomfirst floorroad tripthe breakfast areawafflesgreat breakfastpetscoltsjoyshiftmicrowave
Reviewed 25 October 2013

After twelve hours of driving we used tripadvisor to find this hotel. When we called ahead for reservations the manager gave us directions for avoiding Indianapolis traffic construction, and when we arrived he was very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable and an excellent value for the price. A good find and we plan to stay there on our next trip through.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
GM_Greenfield_IN219, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

On behalf of the staff and I we would like to thank you for staying with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time you come through. It was great to hear that you used Trip Advisor to find us and that you shared your experience.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

After several days visiting family in Kansas, we returned to Pennsylvania and chose to stay at the Quality Inn in Greenfield because it's close to I-70 at about the midpoint on our trip. Its proximity to the highway is one of the Inn's few good features. We had reserved a king suite. The first room we were given was at the top of the steps (no elevator) and was locked from the inside. I returned to the desk and was offered another room. I mentioned that my pre-paid reservation was for a king suite. "We don't actually have suites, just rooms we call suites" A staff person led us to another room, telling us along the way that "we've talked about not renting that room out any more since it's right next to the lounge. . . . pretty noisy. You're getting a better room out of the deal anyway." I presume I was supposed to be thrilled with some imaginary upgrade. The door to the next room was unlocked and stood ajar. Inside it smelled like a dirty ashtray. The carpets were damp; the bathroom floor was sticky. It was late. We were tired. We stayed. Never again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
GM_Greenfield_IN219, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

I do apologize about your experience at out hotel. We do strive to give outstanding customer service and want our guest to be comfortable when they stay. I want to assure you that this is an isolated incident and hope that when your travels bring you back in the area you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

It's always nice to be greeted by a friendly smile at 11pm after a long day of driving. Room seemed a little humid, musty but not too bad. Roomy and comfortable. Breakfast was basic and tasty.
Tip - Entrance is from the gas station.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We do want to exceed our guest expectations and by giving exception guest service and clean rooms we hope that we accomplish that. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Greenfield.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We walked in after a hard day's driving and were given a ground-floor room as requested. My wife inquired about a nice place to eat for a little celebration. Upon learning it was our 53rd wedding anniversary, the receptionist and the marketing specialist upgraded our room, arranged a dinner reservation for us at the "Carnegie" restaurant (it gets 4 stars at least), gave us directions, called the restaurant to be certain we arrived safely, and told the restaurant staff to take care of us and why. We have celebrated many anniversaries in some of the finest hotels around the world, but this but none outshone this one. The hotel was clean, neat, and met all of our requirements for a short stay. We will watch for opportunities to stay there again as we travel from PA to New Mexico to visit fiends and family.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
GM_Greenfield_Ind, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure having you and your wife spend your anniversary with us. I know that Marilyn and Chris enjoyed setting up your surprise at the restaurant and were thrilled to be part of such a special occassion. It was a pleasure to meet you and speak with you in the lobby as you were checking out. The team and I do hope to be able to see you again soon during your travels. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to have you as our guest and for sharing a special part of your lives with us.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

… just a little.
It shows eggs, sunny side up and bacon and today it was sausage and eggs scrambled. Plus the usual menu items.

You know a place is pretty sure of themselves when they have TripAdvisor’ buiness cards next to their motel cards. No issues.

Big rig parking parks six (counting the spots on Google Maps), plus lots of room in the main lot. A driver with a set up semi-pups was able to get in and out of the main area the day I was there.

Closest food is the Bob Evans, they will give you a 10% discount if you mention you are staying at the Quality Inn (the motel didn’t mention that perk to me)

Room was clean, quiet and I could control the tempurature. (It was set at 60 degrees when I got there)

Front desk was pleasant, but checking in and checking out.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim-OnTheWayHome

I do apologize that our billboard was misleading to you and I can certainly see why. I am looking into getting that corrected quickly. Although we don't have the fried eggs and bacon that it shows on the billboard we do provide scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, along with danish, toast, cereal and other breakfast items. I apologize that we did not tell you about the discount at Bob Evans at check-in as we should have. I am delighted to see that you did enjoy your stay and that you liked the hotel. I hope that the next time you are in town you will come back and see us.