“A nice overnight stay!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
“A nice overnight stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I called the GM and booked a room for one night as me and my husband were on a 1200 mile road trip to see family on the east coast. She was pleasant on the phone and we got a nice room. When we arrived, check in was easy and quick, I believe we stayed in room 142 a king size bed, which was VERY nice. Everything worked correctly in the room, the room was spotless, the flatscreen tv worked great, the WiFi was fine while I used my laptop to connect with family and friends on Facebook. We ate dinner at Bob Evans that gave a 10% discount if you showed your room key, the food there was very good. Check out the next morning was quick and we were on the road again. We will surely stop here again! I wish all hotels were this nice, quick and efficient.

Room Tip: If you have a problem with stairs, ask for a room on the lower level.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
orlando
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had to end up canceling my reservation, but I am writing this review because I have NEVER had ANY hotel go so above and beyond to accommodate me regarding my reservation. I am a breastfeeding mother, and was going to be staying with pets, and Kylie just outdid herself making sure I had somewhere to store my milk for my son (room fridge was too small). She also made sure that we were going to have a first floor room (due to fact that they have no elevator) , so that I would not have to lug all of my son's infant accessories up the stairs. Any challenge or concern I had, Kylie made sure it worked out in my best interest. If and when opportunity arises, I will definitely try staying here in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
GM_Greenfield_IN219, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm sorry that you were not able to come stay with us, and we look forward to having you as our guest soon. Kylie is an outstanding team member and we appreciate you acknowledging her. Our goal is to provide each and every guest outstanding service. Thank you again for your kind words and please come see us soon.
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

When we travel to Indianapolis, we often stay in Greenfield our first night. The Quality Inn has usually been our choice, from the time it was a Lees Inn until now. The rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable, and breakfast is good. TVs are upgraded now as well. It is cheaper than the Comfort Inn across the street. The only slight negative was that the wifi did not work well (we were in a room at the other end of the hotel). Staff was very friendly and we enjoyed talking with them. You will not go wrong staying here. While we did not use them this time (short stay), the hotel does have nice jacuzzi suites at a reasonable cost that I can recommend (we have used them in the past).

Room Tip: I'd avoid the end of the hotel if good wifi is important to you.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kgilbert78
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

We were greeted by the General Manager. Clean Hotel with lots of Amenties. Breakfast was great. Just what you needed prior to returning to the open road. What amazed me was that the General Manager was right there checking on her customers. The only negitive comment I can make is: It snowed all night and the sidewalks were not shoveled. Keep up the great work, But Clean thoses Walks!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
GM_Greenfield_IN219, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Adivisor. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife as you embark on the journey to your new home. I do apologize for the sidewalks not being free of snow. I hope that when you are in our area again you stop and stay with us. It would be great to visit with you again and hear all about the warmer weather...
Galveston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

If you are liking for a place to stay, stop looking. The staff and the management went above and beyond to make my stay excellent. I slept like a rock. I am a little wary of hotels but I felt complete comfortable at this one. Clean, affordable, and friendly!! That combination is rare!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stayed at the Quality from oct-dec2013. And i was blown away by the exceptional service that i recieved while there! The rooms were clean, spacious,comfortable and just down right home like. The GM Joy Purvis was a complete and total breath of fresh air. She was always available to solve whatever problems no matter how big or tedious. I was always greeted with a smiling face and warm welcome no matter what time of day or night it was. The entire staff at this hotel were just awesome and i cannot say enough good things about them to do justice. I loved my stay after being there for so long it felt like home surrounded by family. I would definitely come back to stay at the Quality Inn in Greenfield,IN under the management that is there they took very good care of me. Thanks again to Mrs. Purvis and Mrs. Marilyn for their wonderful hospitality hope to stop thru and see you again.

A.Brown

• Stayed December 2013
GM_Greenfield_IN219, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this review, 14 May 2015
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure having your as our guest. We do hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

The hotel staff will go above and beyond for there customers.

Compared to other hotels in the area I would say quality inn really holds up there name and promotes great reputation.

There may be a few unhappy customers, but when there are irate customers they take care of them right away.

They leave satisfied and content. Don't believe me go and try them out! I don't have to lie to defend them, they defend there self's with great and respected service.

• Stayed December 2013
GM_Greenfield_IN219, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on Trip Advisor. Giving our customers the service they deserve is our priority. Please come back and see us the next time you are in Greenfield.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenfield
Super 8 Greenfield
Hampton Inn Greenfield
Hampton Inn Greenfield
#2 of 7 in Greenfield
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East-Post Drive
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East-...
#121 of 178 in Indianapolis

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield? Share your experiences!