Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield
US$72
US$66
US$81
US$74
All reviewsroom was cleanbob evansking suitewould stay againthe staff was greatnice staygreat roomfirst floorroad tripthe breakfast areawafflesgreat breakfastpetscoltsjoyshiftmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stopped just short of Indianapolis at 9 pm and they had a room with 2 beds for the 4 of us, which was all we needed. The bed could have been more comfy, but otherwise it was a good stay. Breakfast was excellent and they have free newspapers, which I appreciate.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Joy P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed all the extras we have to offer. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Came From California My Job Placed Me Here On A Training Basis! I Loved It! Had No Issues With Anything!! Rooms Were Clean Staff Was Polite, Beds Were Nice Always Clean! They Have A Great Breakfast And Offer Free Popcorn

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I called the GM and booked a room for one night as me and my husband were on a 1200 mile road trip to see family on the east coast. She was pleasant on the phone and we got a nice room. When we arrived, check in was easy and quick, I believe we stayed in room 142 a king size bed, which was VERY nice. Everything worked correctly in the room, the room was spotless, the flatscreen tv worked great, the WiFi was fine while I used my laptop to connect with family and friends on Facebook. We ate dinner at Bob Evans that gave a 10% discount if you showed your room key, the food there was very good. Check out the next morning was quick and we were on the road again. We will surely stop here again! I wish all hotels were this nice, quick and efficient.

Room Tip: If you have a problem with stairs, ask for a room on the lower level.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had to end up canceling my reservation, but I am writing this review because I have NEVER had ANY hotel go so above and beyond to accommodate me regarding my reservation. I am a breastfeeding mother, and was going to be staying with pets, and Kylie just outdid herself making sure I had somewhere to store my milk for my son (room fridge was too small). She also made sure that we were going to have a first floor room (due to fact that they have no elevator) , so that I would not have to lug all of my son's infant accessories up the stairs. Any challenge or concern I had, Kylie made sure it worked out in my best interest. If and when opportunity arises, I will definitely try staying here in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
GM_Greenfield_IN219, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm sorry that you were not able to come stay with us, and we look forward to having you as our guest soon. Kylie is an outstanding team member and we appreciate you acknowledging her. Our goal is to provide each and every guest outstanding service. Thank you again for your kind words and please come see us soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

When we travel to Indianapolis, we often stay in Greenfield our first night. The Quality Inn has usually been our choice, from the time it was a Lees Inn until now. The rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable, and breakfast is good. TVs are upgraded now as well. It is cheaper than the Comfort Inn across the street. The only slight negative was that the wifi did not work well (we were in a room at the other end of the hotel). Staff was very friendly and we enjoyed talking with them. You will not go wrong staying here. While we did not use them this time (short stay), the hotel does have nice jacuzzi suites at a reasonable cost that I can recommend (we have used them in the past).

Room Tip: I'd avoid the end of the hotel if good wifi is important to you.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple