“Good but room for improvement”
Review of Mozzi's Pizza

Mozzi's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 75 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The pizza had ample toppings and the edges were perfectly crisp but the center was not cooked enough. Need to provided napkins & plastic ware when delivering orders.

There are newer reviews for Mozzi's Pizza

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Ordered a deep dish sicilian pizza, the center was raw dough. If you are going to feature an item on a flyer, at LEAST get it right.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Deep Dish is my favorite! I get their pizza every time I'm in town! This location is take-out, but they have a full service location the other side of town.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Be sure to go to the one on W. Main St. in Greenfield. They have been there a long time. When my kids were at home 30 years ago, my late husband would call: 462-2999 for Pizza delivery while I bowled on Thursday nights. Now that all my kids are grown, and have kids of their own, I reserve Mozzi's Pizza for our Christmas celebration for the past 2 years. Mrs. Lee is still the Manager/Owner. You will find her working a few nights a week. There is a Buffet, or you can order off the menu. They just started Senior Night on Monday Nights with Buffet for $3.99. I recommend stopping in at Mozzi's whenever you come to Greenfield. It is all done inside with Basketball theme. Shak's shoes, pictures of Larry Bird, Reggie Miller's Jersey, and etc.

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

We love to take the family here. They love to try all the different pizzas that come out. The food is always new and fresh. A great family place.