Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield(Greenfield)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$116
US$89
US$85
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Greenfield Inn(Greenfield)
Priceline
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$76
US$69
All reviewsfitness centerclean hotelthe hotel staffconvenient locationbreakfast areastay there againstaff was friendlybeds were very comfortablegreat roomoff the highwayplenty of parkingfront desk staffcontinental breakfastindianapolis areabagelsgreat breakfastindoor pool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Close to the Highway and shops, it is a nice and quiet Hotel, clean and with spacious rooms.
Just wished there was more fresh products for breakfast. Water in the swimming pool as improved and fitness is small but quite well equipped

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2018

We stayed here going to and returning from Colorado. It is perfect if you want to avoid the chaos of Indianapolis. The staff is friendly and the breakfast simple but adequate. They have breakfast to go and Otis Spunkmeyer cookies. The hotel is located near several restaurants and malls.
Service, cleanliness, and sleep quality all five.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bill B
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Couldn't be more happy with my recent stay at the Hampton Inn in Greenfield. The front desk attendant Ken was very pleasant and presented me with a bottle of water and a few treats. He also recommended a gem of a restaurant called Montana Mike's. I had a steak and it was cooked to perfection. If you're in the area, you should definitely try it. My room was very clean. I only stayed one night but the customer service alone was good enough to warrant another stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kaitlynnjohns
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I received the standard and quality I expected by staying at a Hampton Inn. Traveling alone, I feel it will be a safe and clean environment and I felt it was. Staff was friendly and helpful and asked if I were eligible for any of the discounts.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Rita A
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The price and room were great, but the fitness room was sweltering hot and had a broken A/C. The vending machines were broke on 2 floors, and the breakfast had fruit options that were nearly inedible because they were slimely or not even near ripe yet. Overall, I'd go there again for the price, but nothing to brag about.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brandi Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback in order to fine tune our operations. I apologize for the fitness room being so hot, we will get this looked at and I am sorry it was that way during your stay. We will monitor the fruit closer for these issues. Thnak you again for being our guest.