“Classic Fare”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
“Classic Fare”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast after perusing the in house classic car collection while waiting for our food. The pancakes are both delicious and humongous! Food and service were both great.

“Great tenderloin”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

There tenderloin is size of football. The taste and quality is perfect. Their fried vegetables are delicious. I would come here again. If you are near them. You need to stop and get a flying saucer tenderloin :)

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Joshall14
Greenfield, Indiana, United States
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

My boyfriend and I visited this place just to try it out. It was ok. The prices were non reasonable for the food. It was so so. I soon realized the food we ordered, I could have made at home for cheaper money and it would have tasted better. I was really not impressed. The wall decor was "unique" to put it nicely. I would not recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“So So”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

This place is just so so. The food was ok, nothing that wowed me. The staff did their job. Again, nothing to write home about. Like many places around Greenfield, I got the impression they were bored and did not care if I was there or not. I won't be going back.

• Visited July 2013
“Grandma being acused”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

When I was little maybe 7 yrs. Old we went there for dinner my mother paid for the meal and she went off to get the car I helped my grandma out the door snd the chasher said you didn't pay for the food and I said she did but chasher denyed and threaten to call the cops on her soon my mother proved the casher worng and left after an 45 min. Argument.

• Visited November 2012