“Great and Caring Staff”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I came in for carry out on the way to the hospital because my little girl really wanted some chocolate chip pancakes. They had the order ready in no time and the manager noticed the iv port in my arm and threw in a free drink. Not much, I know, but the gesture meant a lot to me.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here recently while staying at the Quality Inn. The service and food was great! Our waitress got our order quickly and was very polite. Probably the best Bob Evans I have been to.

Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Lousy service, food was cold and tasteless, service was flat bad. We will never go back.
Manager did not seem to care at all, and was dismissive and rude when we mentioned the most basic of issues.
You'll be happier if you simply go somewhere else.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We arrived about twenty minutes before closing and would not have been surprised if the menu might have been limited. It wasn't. The food was excellent. Our server, Dereck was extremely cordial and welcoming.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Seated almost right away, service was good.

I usually stick to ‘safe’ items when I’m on the road … breakfasts, burgers, sandwiches. But tonight I the Chicken Penne Pasta looked really good to me. I am used to my Penne being in a cream sauce but this is served in a garlic herb sauce. Good food, just the right amount of onions, peppers.

Also had a bowl of the Cheddar Baked Potato … Mmmm … (way better than Campbell's mmm good)

... it was the end of the day, and someone who wasn't the wait staff (manager?) was going around and straightening up how the items were set on the tables. My 1st thought was that is a waste of time .. but as I write this I'm thinking that if they pay that much attention to the little things, they big things must be looked at pretty closely too.