“Good food, large portions”

Sophia's Original House of Pancakes
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good food, large portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

This was a nice place for my husband and I to eat breakfast before a day of Christmas shopping. The food was good and there were lots of it. I only ate part of mine. The remainder of mine was eaten by my teenage son for two breakfasts! My husband ate his over two meals. We received our food very quickly and the service was very good. Will definitely visit here again!

• Visited December 2013

Greenwood, Indiana
“Go here any time we eat breakfast out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Quaint little place that has FABULOUS food. The portions are huge and can be shared. The pricing is perfect and the staff is super nice. We love anything we order here. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great breakfast or lunch.

Visited November 2013
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Great portions and affordable. Awesome food!!!! Do not pass this place up! By far my favorite breakfast place

Indianapolis, Indiana
“New Owner's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

New owners and staff very welcoming and extremely efficient. Excellent breakfast from a huge menu. Fresh fruit was actually slices of fresh fruit. Everything cooked perfectly to order. Nice alternative to Bob Evans across street where food is good but some servers are rather apathetic. Loved the mini waffles and generous sized portions of everything. Great service.

• Visited November 2013
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate breakfast here after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. The food did not disappoint. Huge portions at an affordable price. We both got the breakfast skillets. I got the Gyro, and he got the Greenwood skillet. It also came with two gigantic pancakes. The coffee was delicious and they had a lady whos only job was to walk around and fill coffee. The only negative is the decor. It needs some serious updating. But when the food taste as good as it does, it really doesn't matter.

• Visited November 2013