“Fairly typical”
Review of Fireside Brewhouse

Fireside Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Fireside Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 185 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 December 2013

If you want the standard American brewhouse/grill/sport bar experience then you will likely feel right at home here. The menu was expansive, the portions were big, the prices were slightly inflated for the quality of the meal, the bar was massive, there were televisions galore and they had just enough local and regional microbrews on the list to make the Miller lite averse crowd feel comfortable. I could have done without the DJ in the corner but it was a Saturday evening. A prior late Sunday dinner visit provided a much quieter atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I had the blackened kickin chicken sandwich and fries. The chicken sandwich was excellent AND HUGE! The fries were seasoned, but were a little chewy. The service was excellent! I would definitely go back when I am up there

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We were staying just one night in Greenwood and this was close by to our hotel and a neighboring store owner recommended it. We loved the pretzel appetizers and all four of us loved our meals. The food portions were large and we all walked away satisfied. The waitress was extremely accommodating and friendly. We enjoyed the atmosphere and if in the area will definitely go back.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This place has it all if you can just find that meal that will suite you. The prices are more expensive but the vibe is worth the trial and error.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I had lunch here recently and was not impressed. The prices were a bit high and the food was nothing special. My server was extremely pleasant and attentive. As for the food, we ordered pretzel sticks as an appetizer. They were over priced but my daughter wanted to try them. They were soft and had a nice cheese dipping sauce, but were cold in the center. Very cold. Our sandwiches were yummy but the sweet potato fries were not worth the upgrade (portion was small and they were not hot). I probably will not return as there are many options in the area with better offerings.