“Yummo!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2012

They have the best prime rib in town, and are very reasonably priced. I know it doesn't make sense to get prime rib from a chinese restaurant, but really, IT IS THE BEST

2  Thank Ashley S

Reviewed 27 July 2012

This place is stuck in time and literally has not changed since 1970 or so. Sort of tacky Chinese decor, but the food is excellent and the portions very generous. Get the meal for 1 or 2 or 3 etc...you can pick any entrees you want...you are not stuck with the suggested ones on the menu. You get rolls, soup, egg roll, Bar BQ pork, your choice of entrees, ice cream, fortune cookie,and hot tea for about $10.75 per person...what a deal. Only wish they would paint or replace the dirty nicotene stained ceiling tiles though! They look pretty gross.

1  Thank alan2955
Reviewed 11 July 2012

The Prime Rib is excellent, very tender and minimum of fat! Lunch price is about 1/2 of the dinner price. Excellent value, the service is good. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I went to this place to try it out. The food was good, service was great, but silverware was dingy! It is an old place, thats for sure. I might go back, but will have to take my own silverware with me!

Reviewed 3 February 2012

When I moved from New Jersey to Greenwood, Lotus Garden was one of the very first places that we went to.

Fifteen years later I still eat at Lotus garden. I walk in the door and its like going back in time, it simply hasn't aged at all.

The variety and the food is still the same and it is very, very good. I have their hot & sour soup just about every time I've eat there.

There Szechuan Beef and Szechuan Chicken are excellent as is the Shrimp & broccoli and Sesame beef.

No matter what time of day you go or what day of the week the food served is consistant and very good.

1  Thank Joseph T