“The family special amazing”
Review of Key Pizza

Key Pizza
Ranked #34 of 108 Restaurants in Hammond
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

So me and my wife decided to go out and eat at key pizza they told us about the family special witch was a great value. It was a xl pizza with. Two toppings one pound of chicken wings garlic bread and a two liter of soda for $24.00 for the thin crust i loved it .

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I went on in to key pizza I got a garlic beef and cheese is was amazing. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable they make it so fast so great I recommend it to all.
They got specials too like a xl two topping thin crust pizza with a garlic bread wings and a two liter for 24$ it is the greatest

Reviewed 21 August 2013

The food wasn't bad but nothing special either. You can get the same food at the same prices anywhere else. The difference is, no other restaurant takes advantage of travelers by charging a $2.53 delivery fee and a $2.75 "convenience fee" for using a credit card that they do not tell you about until get your bill. The driver was still expecting a tip and received a $4.00 one at that. My $13.99 meal turned into $25 and change. When calling to question the charges, the guy acted as if he was doing me a favor ONLY hitting me for another unadvertised $6 (understanding that tax and a tip is expected for the other $5 paid.) DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

so after reading the reviews I decided to try it and get that special.. u need the coupon don't forget and it's not best in the region. the house of pizza is way better. we decided to try the Greek wings. holy seasoning!! couldn't even enjoy the wing.
pizza is mediocre nothing more.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

I absolutely love the place. I order from them at least once a week for my lunch break. They offer a good quality service. I can usually pick up my food with in 15min after ordering. The owner is extremely kind. The food is really. I read some bad reviews about this place but decided to try it for myself. The pizza is amazing, cheesy and cooked to perfection. Their sandwiches is outstanding I absolutely love them. I think every should try this place at least once. You won't be disappointed. I wasn't.

Been to Key Pizza? Share your experiences!