Baymont Inn & Suites Evansville North/Haubstadt
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6 Evansville(Evansville)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwaffleshot tubbiscuits gravywaffle makerhotel is cleanking suiteparking lotcontinental breakfastwould stay here againbeds were comfortablegreat place to stayevansvilleinterstateelevatorindianacereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2010

I've stayed at this motel for on several occasions over the past several years to visit family. We stay due to the location to Poseyville, Wadesville, and Evansville, and because of the fitness room and indoor pool/whirlpool. It is always great and we really liked the extended breakfast this time.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2010

I stayed at this properly twice with the past month. I stayed here on the way out from West Virginia to Arizona and stayed on the return back to WV. The hotel is an easy exit off of I-64. It's a little hard the first time to figure out where the entrance is. You have to make a left turn through the parking lot of a gasoline station and then head down a service road next to the Interstate. It's worth the stay. The Hotel is immaculate and very neat inside and out. The rooms are very clean, modern, and quiet. The rates are very reasonable. Be sure to ask for the discounted "senior" rate if you qualify. They offer a complimentary continental breakfast each morning. High speed WiFi is provided in each room. I wish every hotel I've stayed in over the years was this nice and for such a reasonable price. This is not your typical "tired and worn out" hotel along an Interstate. The front desk staff is very courteous. Just one mile down the road is an Amish-run buffet/family style restaurant called "Stoll's". Wow! Bring your appetite. All you can eat for $10 bucks. Beef, chicken, vegetables, desert, iced tea, softdrinks, etc.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank cryptocat1
Reviewed 18 March 2010

I agree with others on here that the staff is very friendly. I used points to go there. Its a cheaper hotel. It shows wear and tear, as I expected, but for the price its okay. Our King suite had TWO refrigerators and a micro. It also had a walk-in closet which we didn't need! The pool/hot tub area is locked and you have to get a key. I liked this idea. We had the place to ourselves on a Wednesday night. The pool was one of the warmest I have been in. (Most are a bit chilly) and the hot tub wasn't overly hot.

There's no shopping center nearby unless you count truck stops. But we had no trouble finding a local eatery to go to via GPS. The Hornet's Nest was good but look for a coupon before you go in the Evansville entertainment paper at the hotel. We made the mistake of eating before getting our room.

On the downside: First off, the stairs in both corridors were covered in dirt and gravel. The free breakfast was the worst I have ever been to in all my years of Choice hotels. First time I left hungry and I'm not picky or a big eater. The aroma of cigarette smoke was evident in our bathroom and in the stairway areas. Employees? I don't know.

The rooms were clean and that's what counts. I would go back but raise a little heck about the breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2009

The room was very comfortable. We had a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The continental breakfast had many items to choose from. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed over night for a dog show the next day. We used the elevator to reach the third floor. Entrance through the main lobby to all rooms. The room was very neat, clean and quiet. I wish we had planned to stay another night.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2009

Clean and comfortable plus quiet -- not at all what you'd expect with it nestled among two highways and a truck stop.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo