“The location was good for our needs, but the motel is not...”

Super 8 Hebron Lowell Area
Super 8 Hebron Lowell Area
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hebron

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Indianapolis
Reviewed 15 July 2013

i thought that the Hotel Staff at time of check in and at time of departure the following morning were way way above average and on this alone I would choose to stay at this location again. Top notch staff and the owner taking the time to speak with us on the property made our stay 1st rate.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Everyone at the hotel is of the highest quality of person and is beyond nice. They go out of their way to make you feel welcomed there. Truly a great place to stay. There is popcorn and a game room/lounge that is a great place to relax and enjoy the environment around you.

• Stayed June 2013
International Falls
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I was traveling back to Minnesota from my vacation in Ohio, When the transmission on my car went out. Needless to say, I was going to need a room. When i checked In, The woman at the front desk was so polite, and friendly. After learning of my situation, She looked up some of the local businesses that might be able to help me out. The hotel manager offered to pick me up from the garage, and even gave me a ride into town. I have never been to a hotel where i have been treated so well. everyone there was super, and very helpful. The rooms were clean, and quiet. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
boston
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I stayed at this hotel during a trip for the Crossroads of Indiana Marathon. My goal was an affordable room at a reasonable price and I got what I wanted. The furnishings and building are a bit shabby but everything was clean. The location was near my race but the location has the feel of a truck stop off the highway because, well basically that is what it is.

The breakfast was fine, basic free breakfast stuff along with a waffle maker. The best feature of this motel was the staff. They were very pleasant and helpful. They even took a photo of me with my finisher's medal.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank davetcmom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Comfort Inn Hebron
Quality Inn Merrillville
Quality Inn Merrillville
#9 of 21 in Merrillville
Extended Stay America - Merrillville - US Rte. 30

Been to Super 8 Hebron Lowell Area? Share your experiences!