“Such a nice surprise!”

Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Chicago
“Such a nice surprise!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My mom and I ate lunch here and it was outstanding! We started with the Saganaki and it was awesome. I ordered the beef medallions and when I saw it I thought oh no...but they were so tasty! I know we were served seasonal veggies but I can't remember why. They were roasted perfectly. Great service. Excited to go back.

• Visited August 2013

Midway, Arkansas
“Excellent”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Excellent food reasonably priced excellent service. I had the fillet mignon with double baked potato salad with tremendously tasty garlic dressing and a shrimp cocktail that was very very good

I recommend it highly due to the excellent food, good pricing and tremendous service

• Visited December 2013
Chicagoland
“one of the best in the area..”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Had not been to Theos in a couple of years. Made reservations which were honored about the stated time. Asked if we would like a table (near the front) which we declined. They put us at another table to our liking. The place was packed. The server was good, a bit pesky, but got everything on our orders correct. My lamb chops (4 big ones) were delicious. The salads, baked potato and soup were all excellent and included in the main entree price. A very good dining experience and would recommend Theos. Unfortunately there are not many very good places in the area for comparison,but would go back..!

• Visited December 2013
Lansing, Illinois
“LOVELY THANKSGIVING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Our family is small and we decided this year to go out to eat. We picked Theo's from prior experience and was not disappointed. Service was very attentive and the staff was very friendly. We all different meals; rib eye, filet, ribs, and turkey.

Food was very good, drinks reasonable and had an enjoyable evening.

• Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I had the opportunity to dine at Theo's and it was wonderful. Attentive server, great food and huge potions. I had the pork chops and my friend had the ribeye which was huge (26 0z). Needless to say we both had food leftover to take home. We also had a drink at the bar while waiting for our table and it too was nice. I recommend making a reservation if you plan on eating here on a weekend night.

• Visited October 2013