“Classy restaurant”

Price range: US$8 - US$32
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is updated from the old Alexander's Restaurant. Excellent food with a four star staff to serve you. It is what you think of when "nice restaurant " is mentioned. The steaks are butter knife and the seafood is excellent. I have been there for office functions or just on a Saturday night with friends and family. It is Greek owned I believe. Simply the best!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The restaurant is warm and inviting. The bar offers a good start to a relaxing evening, and good service. Everything is well prepared and delicious. The only thing to watch out for are items that are accompanied, or should I say covered, in sauce. Ask for the sauce or gravy on the side, and use to taste. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a great place. I have been here several time and have always had an excellent meal and great service. It is a wonderful place to have a party or celebration, too. Besides dining there with my friends or family I have also been there for office Christmas parties, and funeral luncheons. Even when the place was crowded, we had the same quality meal and good service. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

excellent food i have had steaks ribs and fish even the soup is good friendly staff that always makes you feel good that you choose to come in to their resturant

1  Thank Terry B
Reviewed 15 February 2014

A group of friends had lunch at Theos on Tuesday February 11th. The restaurant is very attractive. I had never been before and was surprised that I had drove past this place many times, never paying attention to this restaurant. We met at 1pm, we were seated immediately. Our server greeted us, offering us drinks. The server was friendly attentive and knowledgeable about menu items. She did a great job pleasing all of our requests. One of the gals had the Cuban sandwich, another had the steak sandwich, another ordered the steakburger. All the food was good. Our sandwiches came with soup and potato. I started with the lemon chicken rice soup. Soup was good but a little too lemony for my taste, however the cheesy potato soup received a thumbs up. At an extra charge you could have a salad..the salad was fresh and crisp. I had the lunch pork chop..it was a good size chop served to perfection. The steakburger also received thumbs up and so did the Cuban sandwich. Very reasonable prices. But the best of all...they have the most wonderful coffee I have ever tasted...be sure to have a cup. It is a special blend..Needless to say, I will return to this restaurant.