“Low Luster Lunch”

Price range: US$8 - US$32
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Been to Theo's on several occasions and was never disappointed. Took a relative out for
her 80th BD at Theo's for lunch. They have a diversified lunch menu. I had a patty melt, and the others had pork chops. The one pork chop was a 2 x 4 roast and could not cut with a steak knife.
This was sent back. The other pork chop was fair. My patty melt was a good quality beef and no complaints. Perhaps they need to season their food and brine their chops. They had no problem taking the chop back and gave us a complimentary dessert. Service was excellent. I will go back to Theo's. One time not good does not equate to never coming back.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We try to visit Theo's a couple of times every year and love it..we always get the 9oz filet because it's just so darn good! The sides are great and the crab cakes for an appetizer are always something we look forward to. Nice outdoor space if that is your thing. It's not cheap but not super expensive for the quality and portions that you get. We always have an enjoyable and delicious meal at Theo's.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We visited Theo's on a Saturday night with out of town family members. The food was outstanding. I had the rack of lamb which was out of this world. It was cooked and presented perfectly. Others in the group had steaks and they were pleased. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. They had live music from a gentleman who could sound like the original artists. It was a bit loud but very enjoyable. I would highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is updated from the old Alexander's Restaurant. Excellent food with a four star staff to serve you. It is what you think of when "nice restaurant " is mentioned. The steaks are butter knife and the seafood is excellent. I have been there for office functions or just on a Saturday night with friends and family. It is Greek owned I believe. Simply the best!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The restaurant is warm and inviting. The bar offers a good start to a relaxing evening, and good service. Everything is well prepared and delicious. The only thing to watch out for are items that are accompanied, or should I say covered, in sauce. Ask for the sauce or gravy on the side, and use to taste. You will not be disappointed.