“Terrific B&B!!!”
Review of Village View B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Howe
Village View B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Howe B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 November 2013

After multiple stays at the Village View, I thought it was time to write a review. This is probably our favorite B&B anywhere.
We love the comfortable rooms with modern plumbing, quiet country nights, friendly and attentive hostess (Karen), and wonderful breakfasts. Also the charming décor and beautiful grounds. (Karen is a Master Gardener with the Purdue Extension Service.) The location is perfect for visiting Amish country or attending Notre Dame events – which are just a short hop down the toll road.
Karen really goes the extra mile with lots of thoughtful touches. I can’t recommend Village View highly enough!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David S
Karen W, Owner at Village View B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2015

Just wanted to say Hi and thank you for posting such a great review! I hope you will stay again when you're in the area! :)

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Not usually a B&B kind of guy, but this place was great. Accommodations and food were fantastic and great care was taken by our hostess to ensure that all our needs were met including an early departure time. The greatest praise I can give a place is that I would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Just saying "Hi" and wanted to thank you for the wonderful review! I hope you will stay again when you're in the area! :)

Reviewed 7 September 2013

This was the best B and B In which I have ever stayed. The food was excellent, the attention to detail superb and the location country-peaceful. We will return to the Village View B and B. Don't miss this gem!!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Just wanted to say "Hi" and thank you for posting such a great review! I hope you will stay again when you're in the area! :)

Reviewed 7 September 2013

We grew up in this area and have known the owners for our entire lives. All prejudice aside, this B&B is absolutely charming and Karen takes fantastic care of us. She is always accommodating to our "early-in" needs, our "make a mess with our scrapbooking" wishes, and our "love of fruit" desires for breakfast. The house is charming - filled with antiques and special little touches. Trust me, you will fall in love with the Village View B&B and make this your "go-to" location in northern Indiana.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Just wanted to say "Hi" and thank you for posting such a wonderful review! I hope you will stay again when you're in the area! :)

Reviewed 3 July 2012

My wife and I were looking for a place to stay over that was about half way between home and Chicago. Tripadvisor nailed it for us... The Village View B&B in Howe! The scarcity of reviews shouldn't be a deterrent to staying here. What a delightful experience. We only wish we could have stayed longer, but a family wedding was beckoning.

Located on a seldom traveled country road a couple of miles from the interstate, Karen's cottage is a perfect place if you're looking for peace and quiet. And, if your looking for a great breakfast, maybe Karen will make her quiche for you.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Just wanted to say "Hi" and thank you for the wonderful review! I hope you will stay again when you're in the area! :)

Reviewed 23 July 2011

My father and I were driving home to Minnesota after I graduated from grad school in Baltimore. This was exactly half way and ended up being a great experience. We really only needed a place to crash for the night, but Karen was so wonderful. We ended up getting in late, but she waited up for us. The rooms were great and super cute, and her breakfast in the morning was fresh and delicious. Karen also sold us some fresh eggs from her chickens which were the best eggs Ive ever had!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family

Just wanted to say "Hi" and thank you for the great review! I hope you will stay again when you're in the area! :)

Reviewed 19 August 2008

We moved across country, staying at four bed and breakfasts along the way, and this one was by far the absolute best out of all of them. Every room in the house is so charming and adorable, it was a very comfortable place to stay. Karen, the owner, is extremely nice. She recommended several dinner places to us and even gave us coupons for a couple. The breakfast was absolutely wonderful. She catered to my needs as a vegetarian, and the home made strawberry jam was sooooo good. I loved my stay at this place, which was extremely economical for the quality of the stay. I would look for another occasion to be in Howe just to stay here! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple