“Rooms are nice and clean. Great staff!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Huntington
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We chose The Northview Inn and Suites because they gave us the best rate on long term stay, 6 months. So glad we stayed here.
The staff is excellent, very polite and helpful. Thank you, Amy, Kali and Brandon for going above and beyond!
Nice location, a little hard to find, worth the look. Clean and safe. Nice pool area and great hot breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank runaway_gypsy

Reviewed 13 June 2011

We live close by in another town and just wanted to get away for the weekend. A friend told us about this hotel and that it’s located right next door to the movies and Applebee’s. We decided to give it a try it was a little hard to find but once we got there it was great. We got a suites room so we enjoyed a good movie, went to dinner and enjoyed a nice quite evening in the whirlpool!!

Room Tip: We had room 221 a suite room we loved it!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LoveTif
Reviewed 2 November 2010

I went to Huntington for work and the place I was visiting recommended I stay at the Northview Inn, well I had never heard of that name before so I looked it up on TripAdvisor. I was nervous at first due to some of the older reviews so I decided before I made a decision I would stop in and check it out. I was pleasantly surprised the hotel was warm & inviting and the pool looked so nice. I stayed in a room that they have above the pool what a beautiful room and the hot tub was so relaxing. I was surprised that a hotel that I’ve never heard of before would be so clean and have such nice beds. I will be in the area again in a few months I’ll defiantly stay again. The hotel is a little hidden but so worth the find!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Karen7474
Reviewed 17 May 2010

I usually stay at another hotel in town or depending on what business I have at the time I even stay in other towns but this time I stayed at a hotel I seen by Applebee's and I was very surprised how nice it was. I will stay again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2010

Check in was quick and service was very pleasant. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Close to restaurants and a Movie theater next door. Would stay again on our next trip.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2010

i arrived at hotel it was little hard to find but it was nice and clean place staff was realy friendly i checked in and i was realy suprised that indepedent hotel was so nice clean with pillow top mettress was very comfort sleep in morning breakfast was nice i spoke to front desk for little bit about hotel she told me they are trying to joined with national brend it was realy nic stay i think hotel deserve three star i have stayed some faged hotel and my expericence is better then franchied hotel

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2010

We have been staying at this hotel for years while two of our sons were students at Huntington University, and we have always been pleased. However, this time we had a disappointing experience from the time we arrrived until the time we left. When we arrived, there was pool water slopped all over the floor at the entrance, with no "wet floor" sign or attempt to mop it up. We were very tired from traveling so we retired early only to be awakened in the middle of the night (1 AM) to loud visitors in our room holding helium balloons and birthday cake, accompanied by a loud party in the hallway. They were angry and cursing because we were in "their room"! In fact, the hotel clerk had issued our room to new people at this time, deactivating our key cards and issuing them the new ones. We were so startled and upset by the event that we could not sleep well that night. To sum it up, we insisted on a call to the manager who gave us "half credit" for our half night's sleep! In addition, the breakfast was skimpy, the waffles were moldy, and you had to pay for your own cappuccino! Obviously, this hotel is under new management- very poor.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank mywentz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntington
Comfort Inn Huntington
#2 of 4 in Huntington
Motel 6 Markle
Motel 6 Markle
#2 of 2 in Markle

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!