“Bad customer service!”
Review of Climb Time Indy

Climb Time Indy
Ranked #26 of 60 Fun & Games in Indianapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: Climb Time Indy is dedicated to providing the best that rock climbing has to offer. We are focused on maintaining a safe environment where climbers of all ability levels and ages can get better, learn more and above all else, have fun climbing. Climb Time offers a wide range of difficulty levels from very easy to moderate to extremely difficult. Whether you are looking for powerful bouldering, sustained routes, or just a day out with the family, Climb Time Indy has what you are looking for!
Reviewed 3 June 2014

If you know what your doing and you are in their system, then this is your place. Otherwise, they have very poor customer service. The staff would give you short answers then walk away like you were bothering them. The only time they said anything to me is when I was doing something wrong. They are way over priced and I would not recommend this dirty place.

3  Thank J C

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We have been to Climb Time on several occasions. I always felt challenged and the upper body was well worked out after spending time here.

We have yet to take our kids here but will add it to our to-do list for this Winter. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank TheStolleFamily
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I have been to Climb Time multiple times over the past years. It is disgusting and way over priced. The staff is very inatentive and rude. What bothered me the most was how dirty the place was. There was dust and dirt everywhere, I don't think that it has ever been cleaned before. I will never go back to this place again. Disgusting.

6  Thank Millster22
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I love the fact that they had different challenge levels. I had never done this before but staff was very helpful in helping my friends and I.

1  Thank MVPtravel
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Excellent staff, good facilities. Terrific place for kids - until he graduated to outdoor climbing & bouldering my son absolutely loved this place. The membership is definitely advantageous. They sell equipment & are very helpful in advising. Safety is paramount - the staff are incredibly helpful. This is the place is an excellent resource for learning about climbing as the staff are passionate about their sport & happy to share their expertise! Love this place :)

1  Thank lumere