“Great tasting food”

Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great tasting food”
Reviewed 24 December 2012

We were the only two people in the restaurant on a Saturday evening. The food was good and there are many choices on the menu. Prices are reasonable. If you are looking for adult beverages they do not supply or allow you to bring them. The food quality was excellent and service quick although the food tasted extremely fresh. I will return when I go back to Indy

Visited December 2012
2 Thank AJP76244

Columbus, Ohio
“Great find in downtown Indy!”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

Only had about an hour for lunch while in Indy for a buisness meeting. My brother found this place and it was well worth the visit. Nothing fancy about it, but the service and the food were delicious. Food was hot, chef visited each table to thank guests for coming, which is a nice touch. Overall, the atmoshpere is very Cuban, and the menu is just the right size. I'd go again. I don't care for busy, comercialized places so this was just the ticket.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank KellBellHocking
Naperville
“Just OK”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I had the Cuban sandwich with fries. While authentically pressed as opposed to some other places I've been, I've had better. Both the pork and the ham could have been more flavorful- my impression is that they're not using top quality meat here. It's hard to put my finger on it, but the pickles also were not that good. Even as far as the fries, they give you an exceedingly tiny portion of ketchup in a cup- had I wanted to use it I surely would have had to ask for more. As far as atmosphere, it's pretty good ,except that it was so oppressively hot in there, I almost turned around as soon as I walked in. Overall, not bad, but nothing I'd go out of my way for.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Dan F
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“NEVER OPEN!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

We tried to eat here 4 different days last week. They were never open...lunch or supper...weekday or weekend!! Very disappointed!! No hours on the door, and no message on their phone:(

Plattekill, New York, USA
“Great Food”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

The food was fantastic, very well seasoned. Music added a lot to the spanish flavor of the place. Every year when in Indy this is alway my first stop. Cuban sandwich is fantastic,

Visited August 2012