Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive
US$202
US$159
US$146
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsspeedway gas stationfront deskarea restaurantsmini fridge and microwavestayed here for two nightspull out couchwafflesroom was largedecent hotelbooked this hotelnice stayfree breakfasthousekeepingpillowscerealdowntownconvention
Reviewed 19 August 2012 via mobile

We stayed here when we were dropping our daughter off at college at Butler University. While this location is further from Butler than others it was very quiet clean and a very good price. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Ackk5609
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

We would like to Thank You for making our hotel you choice, with so many to choose from. Thank you for acknowledging the hard work that our staff put in to make sure that our location is clean and comfortable. Please remember us the next time you visit your daughter at Butler.

Thanks
General Manger

Reviewed 18 August 2012

This was my first stay at a Comfort Suites and I am now a fan. While certainly not in a garden setting it served my purposes well. The facility is especially nice. No worries about the bathroom being clean or if there are enough towels, etc. It is just a very professionally run operation and, in my view, a very good value for the money.
P.S.: There are a number of restaurants convenient to the hotel. If you happen to go to the "Shake and Steak" you'll want to try the butterfinger milkshake. Hey, the hotel has an exercise room:)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Larry S
Jamie G, Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

It gives us great pleasure that your first stay with Comfort Suites was with us! We are glad to know that we made you a fan. We have to thank you for the comments on our cleanliness we feel that our cleanliness is very important and we take pride in it as well. I have to agree Stake N Shakes milk shakes are very good. So if your ever find your self in Indianapolis again, please give us a call.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

This was a standard Comfort Suites stay. The room was above average, clean and felt new. The view left a lot to be desired. The breakfast was very good - better than average -- and not too crowded. Lots of variety. This was right in the middle of Greenwood and Downtown which worked very well for us. No complaints - a great stay!

Room Tip: Third floor worked well for us - pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mym2bw

Thank you for choosing our Comfort Suites! We are glad that we meet and exceeded your standard for Comfort Suites. Our location is now four years old, so it gives great pride that it is being compared to a new location. The next you plan a trip to the Indianapolis Area we hope you chose us again!

Thanks
General Manger

Reviewed 8 August 2012

I had made reservations to stay at this hotel for a business/family vacation. After business plans changed I had to cancel. The staff (Tiffany & Constance) were amazing! Tiffany was my first intial contact while reserving the room (via phone) and she was so helpful and told me about the surrounding area and places to take the kids and the distance from the hotel room. She also said that she would leave some maps in our room for us upon arrival. I kept her on the phone for several minutes asking numerous questions about the property and nearby areas and she answered all of my questions and I even though I couldnt see her, I know she was smiling.
When I had to call in and cancel my reservation, Constance, answered and she was also so very nice. I have never had to cancel any reservations so I was kind of concerned about how I would be treated, but it truly was an amazing phone experience all around.
When we are able to make it to the Indy area I will be staying at this hotel. The customer service experience was like nothing I've experienced before.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Lisa25_81
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We attended a family reunion the weekend of July 7th and had several rooms
reserved at the Comfort Suites. Everyone was very happy and satisfied with
their accomidations. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The rooms are
a very nice size and very clean. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family