“convenient and quiet”

Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive
Ranked #83 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We spent just one night, but five people fit great with the pull-out sofa. Breakfast was very good with plenty of tables. Staff was nice. Hotel was convenient to our plans. Lots of dining options in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thank you so very much for your complimentary comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are happy that the hotel was able to meet several of your needs as we strive for service excellence. Should you find yourself in the Indianapolis area in the future, we would be delighted if you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

Spent three nights here while in town for volleyball. Room was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was more than adequate with a typical comfort suites variety. Location was perfect for convenience with several gas stations and restaraunts near by. Price was extremely reasonable. Only real complaint was how slow the wireless was. I tried to watch an NCAA game on my iPad but it just lagged too much. Overall I was perfectly satisfied.

• Stayed: March 2013
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2013

Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope when your travels bring you to the area in the future you will chose to stay with us. We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I stayed just one night with our family of four. Hotel was nice for a chain and the price was the best around with AAA discount. The hotel was easy access off the interstate. There are plenty of restaurants around; fast food and sit down chain. Busy hotel the night we stayed but it was quite in the room. Room was clean and we liked the extra space to stretch out. It has a typical chain hotel free breakfast in the morning. The eating space was too small based on the # of guests staying. Luckily we went down early and got a seat. When we checked out 40 minutes later the place was packed.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2013

Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us. We hope that when you travel to the Indianapolis area in the future, we will be your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay. Clean room, comfortable bed, reasonable rate. Breakfast is average. Staff is friendly and attentive. We ended up in a room across from the pool, which was noisy during the pool hours, but not enough to be a problem. This will be our stop each winter when we pass this way.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank motorcycle t
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Thank you so very much for your positive comments regarding your stay at my hotel. We take pride in taking care of our guests and providing excellent customer service. It is nice to hear from guests when we have done a good job. I look forward to meeting you the next tie you stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 31 January 2013 via mobile

I stay at this property frequently and always find I get great service from the friendly staff. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Front desk staff are helpful and don't seem put out to help me. Hard to find customer service like this in today's world.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Myclemail
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to complimentary review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are glad we make your stays with us comfortable and productive. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the Indianapolis area.

Lori

Reviewed 30 January 2013

I travel to Indianapolis at least once a month on business. I always stay at this hotel. It is very clean, comfortable, and the staff is always very friendly. Just recently, I had booked a night here and was carrying some product for work in my truck. I did not know that storms were going to be in the area over night. My product was in cardboard and would not fit in the cab. I happened to mention something while checking in and Tiffany, the front desk attendant, told me that I could put the product in their office for the evening and pick it up in the morning.

They truly went above and beyond in service this trip. They even gave me a trash bag to put it in the next morning because it was still raining a little.

I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to any business or recreational travelers. I will definitely be back and look forward each time I visit the area. Thanks again Tiffany!

Room Tip: I always ask for the top floor when traveling... That way you don't hear people walking around o...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Aaron H

Thank you so very much for your kind words regarding te service you received from Tiffany recently while a guest in our hotel. She if definately an asset to the hotel. We look forward to you staying with us agin the next time you are in the Indianapolis area.
Lori

Reviewed 21 January 2013

The specialty room with a hot tub was a great luxury and value. Made for a relaxing end to a long day! We enjoyed the privacy and convenience. The linens and HDTV added to the enjoyable experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was close to the interstate but situated so that the traffic noise was not a factor, very well planned.

Room Tip: Check out the Special Organization discounts!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John D
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We are glad you enjoyed your spa room and were able to unwind after a long day.

We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you visit the Indianapolis area.

Lori Attmore

Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Comfort Inn South
Best Western Indianapolis South
Best Western Indianapolis South
#50 of 188 in Indianapolis
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood

Been to Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive? Share your experiences!