This is an absolutely beautiful hotel. The staff is amazingly friendly and are obviously there to make your stay wonderful. But, I have to say, that the complementary breakfast is the best. There are a multitude of choices for whatever your eating tastes are. The omelets (and lets not forget the french toast) are cooked and served with a smile by an amazing cook. Lassandra not only cooked to order, but served it hot with a smile. She made the whole experience of my stay worthwhile. I was looking forward to going home after a long week of super cold Indy weather, but I will never forget the omelets!! Next time I get to visit Indy, This hotel will get my business and my appetite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis North hotel is conveniently located near the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Museum of Art and Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This Indianapolis hotel is just minutes from exclusive shopping and dining and well situated to all Indianapolis attractions. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager’s reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis North Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites