My wife, son and I stayed at Embassy Suites for four days when power to our Indianapolis home went out during the minus 13 degree weather week. Ugh! We were very stressed out about the loss of power and possible related damage and we needed a place to stay. The staff at Embassy Suites welcomed us like we were family members coming into their personal homes. Our first impression was of Debbie Flemming/Little at the front desk, who made us feel special and welcome. Our room was clean, comfortable, quiet and warm. Nina, a young high school student, served us meals in the hotel restaurant and was very attentive. Sarah R. is the Banquet Manager and she ensured that breakfast was available every morning and that hors d'ouvres and cocktails were set out each evening. Like "stranded travelers", we sincerely appreciated the caring, helpful attitude of every Embassy Suites staff member. At the end of our stay, when we checked out, I remarked to Debbie at the front desk about the extraordinary culture of guest service that we had enjoyed. Her response made it clear that this comes from the top and does not happen by accident at this particular hotel. She said how happy and enthusiastic she was to be affiliated with the hotel. And she described Mark Parnella, the Hotel Manager, in glowing terms as a boss who was never afraid to step in and do others' work, whether in the restaurant, housekeeping, or even shoveling the snow off associates' cars late at night after extra hours of work. I do not make a practice of filling out surveys or writing reviews, However, our positive experience at this Embassy Suites location was so extraordinary that I thought I'd post this favorable feedback. I hope we never lose power again, but, if we do, we will certainly return to the Embassy Suites North in Indianapolis. The entire staff there work as a team, and they certainly have something special figured out! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis North hotel is conveniently located near the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Museum of Art and Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This Indianapolis hotel is just minutes from exclusive shopping and dining and well situated to all Indianapolis attractions. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager’s reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis North Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites