“Comfortable mattress. Great night sleep”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North
Ranked #39 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
Kansas City, United States
“Comfortable mattress. Great night sleep”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Comfortable mattress. Great night sleep. Wide variety of food from the complimentary breakfast buffet. First class chef's at the omelet and french toast station. Fantastic work out room. Top rate exercise machines and free weights.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ashley L, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North, responded to this review, 19 November 2016
Thank you so much for your recent stay and 5 star review of your experience at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North! We really appreciate guest feedback and you seemed to mention all the aspects that we focus on for a great stay.
It's all due to a great staff that we are able to provide such well-maintained guest rooms and common areas along with excellent guest service. We strive to have every guest leave as satisfied as you did.
Once again, thanks for the great review and staying with us! We hope you stop through for a visit again your next time through Indianapolis!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
Newport News, Virginia
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have stayed here in the past and found the customer service to be excellent service. Only one time I had an experience of a dirty rug and when brought to their attention, it was rectified immediately. Breakfast is very good.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ashley L, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North, responded to this review, 16 January 2017
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience at the hotel. It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded your expectations. The team and I take great pride in our service and I will be sure to share your review with them. Again, the team and I value all the feedback we receive from our guests and thank you for helping us in our efforts to continue to provide outstanding service.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I've had the opportunity to stay here several times while in the area for business travel. I suggested multiple times to them to improve elevator speed to no avail. Fruit my last 2 visits has been molded. It's an okay hotel given the happy hour but there are better options in Indianapolis.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank jason l
We are truly apologetic that you did not enjoy your time with us here at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North. We would like to thank you for taking the time to express your feelings during your time here with us. I would like to inform you that since your time here at the hotel we have renovated all of our guests suites and will start a full atrium renovation in Dec 2016. I hope that you will give our hotel another chance in the future and hopefully you will consider staying with us again. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance on your next travels to Indianapolis.
Puyallup, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is an aging Embassy Suites but has a good staff and despite it's design is very quiet. The restaurant food is of poor quality and I recommend walking or making a short drive to a better restaurant.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Sao Jose dos Campos
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hotel is good and I was surprised with the size of the rooms! I don't know if all rooms are huge but the ones from sixth to eight floor are. There is a living room or even a meeting room attached to the bedroom.
However, the bathroom is small… but ok, I would say it is average.
I was disturbed sometimes with the noise of the fan inside the bathroom. It let me irritated!
AVOID the rooms in front of the elevator (rooms X32 and X14, X is the floor), because the internet signal is weak, almost null! The front desk chose one of these rooms and I asked to change. A employee called Dallas made the difference, he found a good room, in the corner (room 606), excellent wi-fi signal.
The breakfast is typical american, so, for my taste was not so good because I missed ham, cheese or turkey breast. There was coffee, tea, muffins, bagels, some fruits.
Parking is free and also the internet, but you need to log in, accept a value which will be removed in the check out.
The area around the hotel is good, lots of things: walmart, clothes stores, restaurants.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms X32 X14 (X is the floor), in front of the elevator, they have weak wi-fi signal.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This has always been a family favorite in the past but had not been back in three years. It looked a bit aged when we entered the lobby and there was no hostess at the table where we were to check in for our reservation.

After about 10 minutes we were seated in the side area that had no air conditioning. The waitress was the high point of the day. She was older, has been there for years and was friendly and great to talk to. She apologized or the lack of AC and brought lots of ice water.

We walked to the buffet and the first two things I saw was that there was no ham this year and the bacon pieces looked remarkably identical. We took some food and returned to the table. We sat and all had the same reaction that this was not the $40 per person food we were accustomed to in the past. Every item of the 10 or so things I took to try were not tasty at all even for processed food. My two guests had the same reaction. We drank our coffee and the two women left.
The waitress was friendly and joked about the women leaving and me stuck with the bill. I said about that, and she asked if something was wrong before I finished my words. I said simply "it wasn't very good". She apologized and quickly picked up the check and said there would be no charge today and she was very sorry she ruined my Easter Brunch.

I told her she had ruined my day and was in fact a highlight of my day. I gave her a very good tip and left my card at the front desk asking for the manager to call me.

No one ever call - my conclusion if you want a first class waitress and service this is your place, or you own a restaurant in the area find her and give her a job.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Kenneth H
mparnella, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
I appreciate your review or your experience at our hotel for Easter Brunch. I am glad to hear you had wonderful service from your server. I will be sure to share your comments with her. I am sorry we were not able to provide you with the Easter Bruch you expected. I also apologize that I did not receive the card that you left. I hope it showed our concern for guest satisfaction by the hotel not charging you for your brunch. We hope you will try us again in the future for another Holiday Buffet.

Mark Parnella
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Not a single problem with our one night stay. Wonderful breakfast, cheerful & helpful staff; nice location for other food options. Large, comfortable, quiet room. Minor criticism: like most hotels, the shower area could use a better surface on which to place shampoo, conditioner, soap while showering.