“exceptional customer service from Debbie”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North
Ranked #36 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 24 June 2010

I was located in a rom where the Wi Fi signal was a bit weak. I called reception to complain. Within 5 minutes Debbie arrived at my door with a an engineer and within 2 minutes I had a strong 10Mbyte ethernet signal provided to my laptop. Thanks Debbie, THATS WHAT I CALL "CUSTOMER SERVICE" well done

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Ashley L, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

We are truly apologetic that you did not enjoy your time with us here at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North. We would like to thank you for taking the time to express your feelings during your time here with us. I would like to inform you that since your time here at the hotel we have renovated all of our guests suites and will start a full atrium renovation in Dec 2016. I hope that you will give our hotel another chance in the future and hopefully you will consider staying with us again. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance on your next travels to Indianapolis.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,715)

Reviewed 23 June 2010

My stay at Embassy Suites was so fantastic that I can't wait to stay there again before the summer is over.
The staff was very polite and professional. I really would like to commend Lassandra Cambell, She did an outstanding job with taking care of all the people who had ordered cooked breakfast items.She greeted everyone with a smile and was very professional.
She is one of the main reasons that I will be returning to Embassy Suites. She was very good with the teens with assisting them with whatever questions the teens asked her.
Hats off to Lassandra Campbell.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2010

Lassandra Campbell not only prepares a great breakfast, she does it with a level of customer service keeps me coming back. She is a pleasure to talk with each morning all while she produces fast and efficient breakfast service to the crowd of guests. Thank You Lassandra!

Reviewed 29 May 2010

This hotel has bed bugs and the manager did not seem to care. This is highly irresponsible and negligent. I will never stay here again. I hope I did not bring my bed bugs home or they will hear from me.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank bug77_10
mparnella, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2010

Dear Guest,
FIrst, I would like to give you my personal apologies for this issue you encountered but I do want you to know that we did take this very seriously and took immediate action once reported. We followed all our protocols and blocked your suite along with all other suites above, below, or next to. All suites were than treated by our exterminator and there will be additional follow-up two more times. The suite you used will not be used again until cleared by the exterminating company. We take this issue very seriously and will always completely follow-thru on all of our protocals. I hope you will try us again in the future.

Mark Parnella

Reviewed 27 May 2010

The room I had was not very good. a couple of the electrical outlets did not work. I never had water in the room as promised and my TV did not get all channels clearly. Also, an open bag of peanuts was behind the night stand with peanuts on the floor. I am not sure but black mold could be growing in the bathroom. This is not my first time staying in this hotels so I was very surprised. Also, this was disappointing because I love the embassy suites brand hotels in general. The breakfast buffet was excellent. The service was good the cook (Lassandra Campbell) was great. I also got good customer service from the restaurant.

1  Thank cobeshome

Reviewed 24 May 2010

Not sure of the spelling on the last name, but she was great! She worked alone, and always greeted everyone with a smile.

Reviewed 21 May 2010

The hotel itself is very nice, has a great location and atmosphere, but the staff truely makes it a great stay. Becky, Mark, Lassandra , Sara, Kiesha and Jackieare just a few of the staff we encounter on a regular basis. Becky is very accomadating to her guests. She know many of the guest by name. Mark does a great job during the reception time interacting with guests. Lassandra also does a great job at breakfast cooking up excellent omlettes with a smile. We alway stay and eat in the evening and are very well taken care of by Sara, Kiesha and Jackie. We are usually greeted by name at this hotel. We will be back as often as we can when we visit Indianapolis.