“Great location & friendly staff.”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre
Ranked #19 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Merrillville, Indiana
“Great location & friendly staff.”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My husband and I visited Indy to see a concert at Bankers Life Fieldhouse and selected the Hampton because it was so close to the venue. What a great location! Everything we could possibly want to see, do or eat was within walking distance. When we arrived we were greeted by friendly staff who were very intuitive to our needs. They explained and provided information before we even had to ask! They really made you feel right at home. The room was clean and comfortable. There was even free Wi Fi in the room. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Candy B
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Thank you for your review! I hope you and your husband had a wonderful time at the concert. I’m so pleased to hear you found our staff to be friendly and intuitive and that your room was clean and comfortable. We are excited for your next stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Turin, Italy
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Business meeting first time in indy, I was told this was the best hotel to stay in town. The hotel is a work in progress of renovation. I am sure that as they will finish it will be a better hotel, at the moment I stayed there if was a bit of dust and noise. Location is very good. Indianapolis downtown is not very large, and the hotel is very well positioned. Staff friendly and accomodating. Valet parking is certainly a plus. For indianapolis visitors in general, watch out for VERY low speed limits between the airport and downtown. Theke it easy, there's lots of police.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank 3Cuori1Capanna
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
We appreciate your patience as we complete a full renovation on our first floor lobby and second floor breakfast area. This project will be completed very soon and bring a much more modern feeling to our historical building. I’m pleased to hear you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating as that is always our primary goal. I hope you had a successful business meeting and were able to enjoy all that Indianapolis has to offer. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you for your review.
Charleston, IL
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I spent the night at this hotel to see a Paul McCartney Concert at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The fieldhouse is located right around the corner from the Hampton. The Hampton has valet parking only which cost less than paying for a prime parking space to go to an event at the fieldhouse. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! The hotel is clean, up-to-date, and I had excellent service.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank jtoothman
I hope you had a great time at the concert! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad to hear you found our parking to be a great value and enjoyed our staff and accommodations. We hope to see you again soon the next time you are in Indianapolis.
Brownsburg, Indiana
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I had a meeting here and the staff was good. Clients seemed happy with it and is close to everything downtown. We had a area to meet and the food was good also. I didn't stay the night but clients said accomidations were ok.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Stanley A
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Thank you for selecting Hampton Inn Downtown for your meeting. We hope it was a successful one and are pleased to hear your clients were happy with our location and food. We are very near completion of our lobby renovation which will make your next meeting with us even more enjoyable. Hope to see you again soon!
Auburn, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My husband and I have stayed here every time we have gone to Indianapolis. The staff is very curtious and helpful. The rooms are clean, and the beds comfortable.It is close to many attractions, and the valet parking is so handy. I would recommend The Hampton Inn to everyone.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Michelle A
Thank you! I am excited to hear our staff has always been courteous and helpful and that you have been able to enjoy the downtown Indianapolis attractions. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Blacksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The hotel was one that was in the convention package. Since I am a Hilton Honors member, I elected to stay there. I had an interruption in travel due to flight cancellation. Upon calling the hotel the promptly and courteously addressed this problem and didn't charge for that night. I appreciate this. The rooms were unexceptional, clean and good cooling system. My room was on the street and was quiet. Hallway noise was minimal.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Jersbikr
Thank you for providing feedback on your stay with us. We appreciate your Hilton loyalty and hope you enjoyed your time in at the convention in Indianapolis. I’m sorry to hear you experienced a flight cancellation but I’m glad our staff was able to assist. Safe travels!
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The location is what stood out during this stay. I was in walking distance to anything I needed downtown during my trip. Overall, the stay was good. The bed was comfortable and everyone was really friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Asher P
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your time in Indianapolis and we hope to see you again soon!