“Great hotel close to many Indy attractions, clean!”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre
Ranked #16 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Stafford, Connecticut
“Great hotel close to many Indy attractions, clean!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

When we arrived asked for a quiet room. We got a huge room! But it was the closest to the elevator! Whoops, tried again at the front desk, they were very nice about it. We left our 8th floor huge room to an even slightly bigger room on the top floor with jacuzzi tub. Awesome for our family of three had lots of space. No pool but my 10 year old went in the tub - a lot! Great hot breakfast every morning. Quiet hotel, but even on the top floor you could hear traffic. Hotel staff very friendly. Room was very clean. Son was cold from ac on his sofa pull out bed so they sent up a duvet just like the one our bed. Highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank bethany2601
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope you and your family had a great time in Indianapolis. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed our hot breakfast, spacious suites, and friendly staff. We look forward to your next arrival.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Palos Heights, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Terrible customer service; unwilling to fix mistakes made by the staff; said there was wi fi when there wasn't; was told when I made the reservation that valet parking was , then found out it wasn't; delayed my departure for half an hour while I argued this; was finally told I would receive an email fo the corrected bill with the parking removed, and I haven't. The head parking valet was very rude to me when I told him that I was told it was free.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Jeffrey W
I first would like to thank you for your candid feedback. I apologize for the service issues you encountered. I have reached out to you directly and hope to speak to you soon. It is our promise your stay meets your expectation.

Our Wifi service is complimentatry and available through out the hotel. Valet parking is available for a nightly charge.
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel is in a great location, close to shopping, restaurants and the convention center. Staff is very friendly and helpful. They printed my boarding pass at the front desk as I checked out.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Felicia P
I’m excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Merrillville, Indiana
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My husband and I visited Indy to see a concert at Bankers Life Fieldhouse and selected the Hampton because it was so close to the venue. What a great location! Everything we could possibly want to see, do or eat was within walking distance. When we arrived we were greeted by friendly staff who were very intuitive to our needs. They explained and provided information before we even had to ask! They really made you feel right at home. The room was clean and comfortable. There was even free Wi Fi in the room. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Candy B
Thank you for your review! I hope you and your husband had a wonderful time at the concert. I’m so pleased to hear you found our staff to be friendly and intuitive and that your room was clean and comfortable. We are excited for your next stay.
Turin, Italy
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Business meeting first time in indy, I was told this was the best hotel to stay in town. The hotel is a work in progress of renovation. I am sure that as they will finish it will be a better hotel, at the moment I stayed there if was a bit of dust and noise. Location is very good. Indianapolis downtown is not very large, and the hotel is very well positioned. Staff friendly and accomodating. Valet parking is certainly a plus. For indianapolis visitors in general, watch out for VERY low speed limits between the airport and downtown. Theke it easy, there's lots of police.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank 3Cuori1Capanna
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
We appreciate your patience as we complete a full renovation on our first floor lobby and second floor breakfast area. This project will be completed very soon and bring a much more modern feeling to our historical building. I’m pleased to hear you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating as that is always our primary goal. I hope you had a successful business meeting and were able to enjoy all that Indianapolis has to offer. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you for your review.
Charleston, IL
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I spent the night at this hotel to see a Paul McCartney Concert at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The fieldhouse is located right around the corner from the Hampton. The Hampton has valet parking only which cost less than paying for a prime parking space to go to an event at the fieldhouse. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! The hotel is clean, up-to-date, and I had excellent service.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank jtoothman
I hope you had a great time at the concert! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad to hear you found our parking to be a great value and enjoyed our staff and accommodations. We hope to see you again soon the next time you are in Indianapolis.
Brownsburg, Indiana
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I had a meeting here and the staff was good. Clients seemed happy with it and is close to everything downtown. We had a area to meet and the food was good also. I didn't stay the night but clients said accomidations were ok.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Stanley A
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Thank you for selecting Hampton Inn Downtown for your meeting. We hope it was a successful one and are pleased to hear your clients were happy with our location and food. We are very near completion of our lobby renovation which will make your next meeting with us even more enjoyable. Hope to see you again soon!