“Beautifully Hospitable...”

GreenLeadersGold level
Gresham, Oregon, United States
“Beautifully Hospitable...”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect when I checked into the Hampton Inn. Being a first time wide eyed tourist to the city, I asked at the front desk if it were possible to have a room on an upper floor. Without hesitation, I was told yes and got a great view and a better sense of the city, overall.

I love how close the hotel is to so many restaurants and shops, and historical sites. It has a charm that comes with graceful age.

At last, but certainly not least....the guest relations team were outstanding. Cathy even called after I checked into my room to see if it was satisfactory. I have NEVER had that happen in another hotel! I loved this experience and have shared it on Facebook, with my friends, and even some of your local businesses :).

Room Tip: The double rooms have a better view of the city, although streams of music from the Hard Rock Cafe m...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your recent stay. It is always good to hear about a specific associate that goes above and beyond expectations.

Thank you again, and have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Cazenovia, New York
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Hotel is in a very convenient location, can walk to all major downtown areas and plenty of dining options in immediate area. Hotel was clean, quite, comfortable and consistent with what you expect from a Hampton Inn. Nothing fancy but a great stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback about your recent stay. I am glad to hear that the front desk was very helpful in giving you directions to your destinations. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Have a great day!
Linton, Indiana
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Spent a night here to go out to the downtown bars with some friends. Great location for walking everywhere we went, and the staff were all extremely helpful. The check in staff gave us cards that got all our covers to the bars payed for, saving us a ton of money. I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: We had a room with 2 doubles
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at our property. We always love to hear the positive comments from our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further comments.

Have a great day!
Flushing, New York
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Nice hotel conveniently located in downtown Indianapolis and within walking distance of all the major sites. The free breakfast was good, and the free internet was reliable also. Free coffee & tea is available in the lobby all day. The staff was friendly and usually greeted us whenever we entered the hotel. We definitely wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with our hotel. I am happy the breakfast offering, and Wi-Fi service was adequate and convenient. I will also share with our front desk staff your feedback on great service.
Thank you and we look forward to accommodate you on your next trip to Indianapolis.
Haubstadt, United States
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Hamptons are always good. I stay in them because of the bedding and the showers. You have to pay for valet parking and we had three cars. A little pricey. Room was more than we usually pay but considering we were in a major downtown area, it was still pretty good. Front desk help was new and in training. They were getting slammed because of the Colts game.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn downtown. I am happy to learn you enjoyed the comfort our the bed and showers. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to accommodate you on your next trip to Indianapolis.
Salem, Indiana
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend getaway with friends. The price was excellent! I love staying at the JW Marriott, which is close, but there is a huge price difference. The room was not bad- a little dated but it was clean.

Great location! Another bonus is BW3 Is next door - if you love good chicken wings and beer :-)

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for staying with us. I am happy you found our hotel to be clean and the value price paid was excellent. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again.
Waynesboro, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I was in Indianapolis for one night to attend an early morning business meeting. This hotel has a great location. There are several nice restaurants within walking distance. My room was very fresh and clean. The hotel staff was very accommodating. The complimentary breakfast was great. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn downtown. I am glad the proximity to restaurants and your business meeting was close to the hotel and convenient. I will share your feedback with our staff. I appreciate your feed back and look forward accommodate you in the near future.